Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

O SEGREDO FROTA  Bottom

Go to page [-10 -1] 1 - 2 - 3 ... 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 [+1]:

• I can tell yall had a fantastic time, she looks to be in an orgasmic state right there in the Aarons parking lot. I didn't know they rent "toys". hammer

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • coastrat
    ahhh... good times, got to spend some time with my high school sweetheart...she looks amazing!!! hasn't changed a bit!...

Ouch! Stop it, some things you just can't un-see. urg

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • i know!!!....i was one lucky dude...crazy kids, in love, young and HOT!!! ahhhh...layin' in the truck bed...eating popey's, getting lost in each others eyes. MAN!!! glory days!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Hey Bill, nice breeze this weekend... we're leaving OSYC for a night on Horn Island this Saturday... cats and powerboats too... (to haul coolers)... you're welcome to join if you can get away... some nice sailing, bu-tee ful waters, fishin too... going about a mile EAST of the ranger station... VHF Channel 68... folks gathering at OSYC about 10am, prob shove off around noon.... SE at 101-15kts... cheers bro, -Rob.
  • QuoteHey Bill, nice breeze this weekend... we're leaving OSYC for a night on Horn Island this Saturday... cats and powerboats too... (to haul coolers)... you're welcome to join if you can get away... some nice sailing, bu-tee ful waters, fishin too... going about a mile EAST of the ranger station... VHF Channel 68... folks gathering at OSYC about 10am, prob shove off around noon.... SE at 101-15kts... cheers bro, -Rob

enjoy mi amigo!! mayby next time...glad to see the wind pick up!...hoping for next week-thr/fri-or sumpin...two words----SPECKLED TROUT!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • friday, friday, friday!!!!...lets do it! looking for crew or to crew friday, friday, friday!!! useual spot, time...take a well day, it might be slightly cool @ 81 degrees but the sun will be out...gulf feels loike a bathtub anywho...will bring my boat or will crew...10-15kts after lunch...you really won't "miss" work at all!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • i still owe ya a trip on my boat but i took last friday off for a trip to the smokies
  • love to go but booked... little darling baby girl growing up... made homecoming court and the parade is friday morning, and good old southern miss high school football game friday night... gonna be fun times... but HERE's to good wind for ya...
  • https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/427951_4323318093884_1886816112_n.jpg

see you tomorrow!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • steller day!!!...friggin fantastic, nice wind, ship island, perfect timing...i've got perma-grinn! icon_biggrin

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • HA! Funny you say that, last time (last Oct) we camped there the friggin coons ripped a hole in my tent and tore up my stash of pop-tarts. The rest of the gang got a kick out of that 'cause I put my tent behind a dune where it was blocked from the wind, but I could still see the boat on th e beach. Anyway, we had a great time.

Hey, we have Shearwater Regatta this weekend... buoys, lots of chase boats, and a north wind to keep the waves down, but forecast is 20-25 knots... your kind of wind. icon_smile I'm not sailing Sat (have a wedding to attend), but looking forward to crewing on a Nacra20 on Sunday....

If you're sailing, feel free to launch from OSYC... the more the merrier, really.

Cheers man, have a great weekend - Rob.
  • dang...i wish!!! winds would favor the fat guy with the indestructable boat for sure...i'll see what i can wiggle, would love to test those jib repairs at full capacity. would be a great day to practice my favorite 25mph sailing technique---TRY NOT TO FLIP THE BOAT!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Secret spot updatehow do I post a pic?
  • robpattSecret spot updatehow do I post a pic?

find an image hoster like http://imgur.com/ and upload the pic there. Once you upload there it will spit out a link. once you copy that link, paste it here and put the image tags around the link(like you did in the above post).

Edited by matt922 on Oct 26, 2012 - 11:18 AM.
  • ok you late season sailors...gonna try for one more trip next week(wed or tues), keep it close to the beach, try not to get too wet, and such...who's in?!!! come on and get some while it last!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • wednesday it is!!! sunny, 74 degrees, 9mph north wind, looking good... gonna sail up and down the beach, mayby get a beer @ shaggy's. come on out! i'll be done for the year after this...got some plans for the blueribbon for next season so o great neptune grant me 1 more day!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Glenn and I haven't sailed in November yet, so we're kind of planning on Fri, Sat or Sun.... otterwise, would love to cruise the coast and pull in at Shaggys... but gotta work. Take care man!
  • happy turkey day! gonna go tomorrow and try to get it out of my system(impossible)...going to the saints/niners game sunday(need to prep liver) so i must push on, those beers don't drink themselves! ya'll have fun!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • two six packs and two pick-sixes, keep drinkin

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • time to get this show back in the sound.

update for the secret spot..

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/matt9229/photo_zps8ef26f82.jpg

they still have some parking lots to pave on the west side of the ramps before you could squeeze a boat past the barriers though.

Edited by matt922 on Feb 09, 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Go to page [-10 -1] 1 - 2 - 3 ... 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.