Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

O SEGREDO FROTA  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ... 26 - 27 - 28 [+1 +10]:

• if i go to alabama i wont be taking the boat(cocktails with the folks) but if we don't do gulf shores, then biloxi sun/mon. too close to call right now...should know tomorrow.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • I think we are meeting at Bk Sat morning. I ain't camping. Not as long as my house has ac

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • Terry, which one and what time? Also, ain't it $8 to get into Big Lagoon?
    Quiet Water is ony a $1 toll to get to it.
  • redneck riviera sat/sun(pink pony deck therapy), secret spot monday...getting my beach on!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Bill you going on Monday? Yesterday was a total bust. No air from 10 to 2.

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • its on like donkey kong...looks like se wind ~10kts, maybe head out past the beau, sail around deer, hit the yacht club, then the aloha cruise back to the spot! not sure what time i'll get there yet...stay tuned...over.

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Where do you guys sail at?

edited by: TylerH, Sep 06, 2010 - 08:12 PM

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --
  • They sail at Ocean Springs, I think.
  • one sweet day of sailing...salt water therapy...i can't even feel my legs...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • feeling in legs back..."pabste-a-rittas" worn off...faced with reality of work...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • wednesday looks nice...real nice. 10-15kts out of the east. just finished a project and won't start another one until my tan is improved, just wouldn't be right. this one may be a sailgate, got your ears on backasswards? i know golfdad75 will be busy telling those boys to "HUSTLE!", but if there were a day to fain from work and join o segredo frota for a day of secret/clandestin sailing, this is it! you wont miss work a bit! could be the perfect ship island day, beam reach both ways! not saying one should shirk there duties, just sayin'...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Dear Mr. Coastrat,

Sounds like a good day to launch, unfortunately, I've been signed up for some sort of off site training that I cannot possibly get out of. But oh how I would love to take the Blue Ribbon and the Backasswards out to ship, with a crew of 'goula gurls or dark skinned NOLA ladies. Oh darn, my boss is calling me now, "Sossaman!!!" Public Utility calls!

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • latest forcast is for east winds 15-20kts! are you sure you don't have west nile? you sound contageious to me...i'm gonna go ahead and write you a note for missing that meeting wendsday...a day of salt water therapy should help clear that up...i'm not a docter, but i'll take a look at it...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Thanks Dr. Billy! I also need a prescription while your at it; something for the pain, the pain of the drama we know as "Public Utility". Tune in tomorrow for episode 3, "The New Girl Meets the King of the Copier" In this episode the new girl has mountains, mountains of copies that the boss has requested she make, but the King of the Copier has the Xerox tied up all day and all night. The new girl formulates a plan to distract the King away from the Xerox long enough for her partner in crime, Ms. Newcherry, to make the necessary copies. Meanwhile, after hours, the janitor, Mrs. Smithwood, cannot access her supply closet. With the help of a crowbar she discovered in the Boss's private water closet, Mrs. Smith discovers the new girl and the King tangled up in...tune in next week for "The New Girl Gets Promoted" on "Public Utility".

--
    --
  • i missed the last episode "cake day", heard it was great! remember to not laugh so loud when you open those racey e-mails....shhh...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Oh man, its a good thing I live 6 hours away from you guys. I would be sick way too much. I dont think Dr House could come up with a list of diseases long enough for me! Wish I could be there on a beamer out the Ship with you.

Had a blast at Juana's - Sorry you couldn't make it. I am planning to do the Slip to Ship in the sping.

edited by: sailinagin, Sep 14, 2010 - 10:40 AM

--
    David
    Memphis, TN
    '84 Hobie 18
    --
  • Cake Day was indeed a keeper, nominated for an emmy. These peeps round here are hyenia-tized, so no worries about inappropreite laughter triggered by inappropreite (I can't spell) emails. I need to send you the one from the German AutoShow. It's been nominated for something.

--
    --
  • Dr. Coastrat,

I forgot to wish you, Toby Scaterall, and the Women of the Biloxi Chamber of Late Night Commerce (Tube Sock Momma: "I was going to see my kids, but I've been drinkin and the court won't let me be around 'em when I've been drinding) the very best of seas for your sailing voyage tomorrow.

--
    --
  • http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=76406&g2_serialNumber=4&g2_GALLERYSID='b4018f7d89daeewest ship island wednesday. beam reach out in 3'-5' swells surfing between flying a hull, winds 15-20kts out of east,ese. took brother in law out for his first sailing trip, blew his mind naturaly, let him skipper a bunch. trip home came in around east deer island pointing up head into the waves, getting airborn, awesome! i didn't miss work at all!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Nice picture of Nique and the fort! The off site training was sooooooooo worth it. Glad someone had a good time yesterday!

--
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ... 26 - 27 - 28 [+1 +10]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.