Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

O SEGREDO FROTA  Bottom

Go to page [-10 -1] 1 - 2 - 3 ... 20 - 21 - 22 ... 26 - 27 - 28 [+1]:

• now hear this... gonna escape tomorrow and hit secret spot...gotta train for slip-to-ship and test beer tempts. details, details. i advise blowing off work and joining, that is all.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • wish i could.

one day ill get out there, one day.
  • what time? where you headed? got a radio, what channel (no pun intended).

I'm leaving work in mobile at noon, p/u a bud at gulfport airport at 2 and headed straight to the beach... boat is almost ready now.... hoping to rig the spin if I can get it right and fast... have a cooler on chill duty at this very moment... secret stash in a secret spot on the beach...ready to go....

so when adn where my friend? doubleTime... ANYTIME... cheers -Rob.
  • got radio...monitoring ch16...i'll keep my ears on!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • now hear this...tetative coast trip for this weekend(sat or sun)...some showers so stay close in bay/channel...good winds 10-20kts...so as to test @ full capacity...over...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Bill We bee counting.. One thousand one.. One thousand two.. One thousand three.. I fugure 5 years befor Capt.. And.. Lose the radio takl.. Prindels have no radios.. Nore do their sailers. Get with it man!! Text is the way of the cool sailers. How you going to get a hottie on board with out a text or two?? Sides, if you did get one with that 10-4 -- over and out -- talk, she would be too olde to play on the tramp.. Prolly want a old fashion or a "pink hare lemonade" .. Perhaps you have a blender on the the "P" machine.. Actually a shaker would work. And she could check out your lats and pecks as the mix went down.. U got lats and pecks?? Fill the hatches with some ice.. Hiking straps hold the booz and mix. Nice plan.. Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • well crap...looking like monday...good buddy...

and hal...OMG! UR SO RT RE: TXN...CHX DG TXN!!! CB IS SO 70s!!! and my lats are a peckin'!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • monday works... hoping for some good weather, i'm looking for an excuse to chill at horn island for a while.
  • Mr B.. How can I be SOOOO right from this farr away. Have you ben handen out me cards.. Still have hotties callen but they bee looking for a diet center. May bee they looking for a nacra dude.. With no taste.. Those guys have no taste.. Even if they are from the fish fry !! Had to chill today. Was going to S F Bay for a spin with the locals. 15 to 20 with gusts of 35. No Way.. hard to keep the pizza on the tamp. Worked on the lateest arrival.. A H 18 Mag.. 1200$ I have put on a bit of weight at the BBQs latly. Need a raft type to suport the boy.. Especially cuz the crew is 195 lbs.. Two tenths of a ton is a bit much for the boat.. But she (the crew) is a bouncer and a bit squisheeee.. Nice.. Hav a good sunday at church!! Got to love it. Peace.. Harmony.. Love.. Good will to man ( and hotties. But "Monday" Get a real job.. Got a spot on the lot 4 U .. Thinking about a franchist in UT. Got Dustin thinken about it.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • 10-4 pal H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Hey Bill.. Check out the Prindel in the classified.. A 19 with alumimum runners. Heavy duty cruzer.. Think how many mor chicks you could get on the tramp with out sinking. Mabe take it up north in the winter and sail on some ice.. A larger keg on bord!! It is Calif.. Might buzz up there to check it out for you. Trade ya for some pro-fessional services. How much of my hoo hoo juce is it worth?? Love a trip to the middle ground to sail.. Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • thinking of building a cat/submarine made of beer kegs...it's a sub when kegs are fresh and becomes a cat as beer gets drunked! when the last keg is drained, boy is it fast, you just don't remember it though...

on another note...i talked with the zen master gel coat guy and now have a great technique for spraying gel coat! can't wait to try on capt. backasswards boat...wouldn't want to learn on mine for god's sake. think about how sexy the lot would look with some brand new looking 30 something year old boats!!! prep up a few boats at a time and shoot them all at once, BAM!!! 600$ boat is now 2500$ boat! just need some hoo hoo juice to come down on...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Hose, hose, hose, hose, hose, my boat, with your love.

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • BILL... QUICK Grab those beach wheels in the ckas-e-ied.. They are the only ones wide enough for the beer-keg sub... The SUB !!What a great ider.. Under water for the forplay. Goen doun-wind. Sail home afterwards on top of the world. Going to take some training for hotties. How U goen to get hair dryers down there?? U Know.. Fluffy , that what the ladies like.. Also .. Rinse water. Gets that fish fry thing out of there..

I need to speak with the Zen Master. Got a few boats in the dealership that need a "can I get a witness" thing.. Especially my N5.2. Love the way she dances when I get her bow down in the H2O.. WoW.. but I sanded a bit too much on her but.. Bottom and her fibers glass pettie coat is showen.. Needs a Hi Priest to polish and cote her up. I, being olde and from the 60's thought of Mircle Auto. No Luck. They be out of bizzz.. All the glass shops aroun here be doing work on the glass with out the "g" "l"..

At the risk of boren ya-all ( Nice touch Hun??).. I ben meaning to try to get a "O SEGREDO FROTA" thing goen her on this coast. (Whats that mean Harry??) " Last weekend we would have been in the bar.. Winds 15 to 25.. Gusts to 35 40. Oh to live in the gulf. Is it the sun tan lotion than keeps the swells down.. OH NO. Makes thing swell. Got it. Know a guy in CA that would help with welding for the sub. A day or 5 on the mid coast and a bruski or two.. He bee there I will be driven him out there.. Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Bill Bill.. My pal the welder stoped by for a glass of WooHoo or two. Great id-ers from great mindes.. What a bout a spin on the sub !! Be great goen down.. wind.. got to worry about finishen too quick. Goen up.. wind.. get that puppie in the snuffer, mid-pole.. What was it you said.. Polish the pole. Just sayen!!
    H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • 20KT EAST wind...just sayin'...i'll be thrashing the blueribbon today!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • BILL. GET SOME GOOD BRUSKI !! No wonder your hotties are all 55-60 y old.. Blueribbon went out in the 60s.. Its IPAs and Pale Ale here and even Coors with Clamatto now a days. Hot!! 20 KT is not the answer. What am I payen U for. Got to take the lead here on my own.. We need to ne go ciate the deal. Scooped a H 18 on Craigs in CA ($1300) and one more on Beachcats for parts.. Honist Hals is on a roll.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • well hal if it makes you feel better we had a sixer of bush tallboys...

a great day saturday on the gulf! winds not quite 20 but steady blowing...almost had horn island close hauled but winds shifted 1/2 way there so we turned around and had epic surf day back to osys...just need to stitch up my jib a little bit and i'm back down tomorrow...mayby go for ship this time..

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • It was a great sail. Good job Skipper Coastrat! And closing the loop with Robin at the Fillin' Station sure makes middle aged fat guys happy. I love you Robin. girl catchchicken

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • Looks like with a sixer on bord it dont matter how old the Hottties are.. Dident realize U were a sail maker.. So.. Up goes the price on our contract i pose.. And I do feel better. Did some homework on the H18 with some pail ale chilled jus right!! H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --

Go to page [-10 -1] 1 - 2 - 3 ... 20 - 21 - 22 ... 26 - 27 - 28 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.