Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

O SEGREDO FROTA  Bottom

Go to page [-10 -1] 1 - 2 - 3 ... 18 - 19 - 20 ... 26 - 27 - 28 [+1]:

• http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/314669_318734161485447_100000

scratch st. lucia...while my brother and his wife were visiting they stoped by the office of the dean of the new med school(his old collegue at the university of miami) and were exchanging pleasantries when the cops burst in and arrested his friend. four days later, the friend was released with really scary third world prison stories...turns out the new med school was arranged by the ruling party and the competing labor party had his buddy falsely arrested and tortured in a poorly conceived attempt to discredit the new school and ruling party...so my brother feels like the university of miami has been a good place to work and america is not that bad a place to live. not to mention intermittent power, scetchy sewege, gansta locals, and jail cells with no lights with 2 slices of bread and 2 cups of dirty water to drink each day...he used to think parking tickets were b%tch!

Edited by coastrat on Nov 24, 2011 - 08:18 PM.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Other than that what is the problem. I think you should go. Buy a house with at least two extra bedrooms.

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • already found one...downtown mobile on government blvd...a real fixer upper!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • west mobile or bust, buddy

speaking of the U, i'm down here in miami right now visiting my buddy that goes there. Sipping girly drinks on south beach with a 25knot E wind is what dreams are made of.
  • oh mama, could this really be the end? to be stuck inside of mobile with the memphis blues again...

lookin' for a chateau, 21 rooms but 1 will do...

i ain't moving nowhere, mississippi is cheaper to keep her!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • well, its about that time again.... yes
  • dang straight...today was sweet.

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • This is one of many times I wish I was down south.

--
    Scott
    ARC 21
    Prindle 18
    Annapolis, Maryland
    --
  • you have to watch out down here!...those doe-eyed country girls will ease you right in, spit out a family, and make you fat! next thing you know you will be saying things like "hows your mom-em-dem?" while eating some pecan pie at one of your 23 nieces/nephews birthday parties! happens all the time...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • We call those moving down here and stayin' types: Damn Yankees

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • Bill them Irish/Italian northern girls can put a few pounds on you as well. I had to learn not to look around after I finished a meal or else she would go get more food. It's hell to have to pay good money to WeightWatchers just to loose enough weight to not have to worry about tipping the boat over just hopping on. At least I am getting down to the point where I can hop on!

--
    Mike Brady
    Sugar Land, TX
    Sailing off Magnolia Beach in Lavaca Bay TX
    http://358degrees.blogspot.com/
    P16 "Pooh Cat"
    --
  • it didn't help my case when i got the kegerator and pbr kegs were $45, was lucky they went up to $95...had to send it to a friends house while we were still under a ton!

Edited by coastrat on Mar 06, 2012 - 08:21 PM.

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • The good news is that her namesake, the "BLUE RIBBON" remains in the fleet! catchchicken

--
    --
  • http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=83906&g2_
    laceing up the BLUE RIBBON and getting ready for saturday!!! steady winds and 76 degrees await. time for the stress test sea trials, mayby do ship island if feeling frisky! come on out, live a little why don't ya!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Stretch that tramp TIGHT kiffer2 Billy

--
    --
  • Captain Coastrat,

It is time to tear that sweet lil' ole Gulf of Mexico's booty on up!!!
    hammer jumpclap freu banana catchchicken
    It ain't nothin' but a party.

--
    --
  • QuoteStretch that tramp TIGHT Billy

You know that is kind of an oxymoron. Most tramps I knew were already stretched. icon_cool

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • KAWABUNGA!!!...the "tight tramp", captain sideways, and i will be giving the blueribbon the full stress test tomorrow @ the secret spot...winds 18-20 kts southeast winds, lots of sun, and much beer ... dust off those boats and get u some!!! we prolly get there around 11ish...if your a feared, then say your a feared!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • I hope to be there Saturday for the first time this year, fared my rudders, put a wearstrip on the bottom and reattached the decking. Now if I could just make it go fast.

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • i have an eye on the weather...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --

Go to page [-10 -1] 1 - 2 - 3 ... 18 - 19 - 20 ... 26 - 27 - 28 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.