Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Prindle 16 Pricing  Bottom

• Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea for what a prindle 16 is going for now-a-days. Its in excellent condition with a brand new gel coat, most if not all necessary rigging, two sets of sails (one good and one play set), as well as a trailer in great condition. All in covered storage!

I'm only selling it because I no longer live near where it is stored and have not even sailed it since I bought it a year ago.

I live in coastal VA if location makes a difference.

Thanks!
  • You can search Craig's list and ebay just as well as the rest of us. There's a lot of cats out there. If you want off of it quick, 1k will probably get a bite. Does the trailer have a legit title? She sounds nice. You will never get back what you have in her. I hate to sound negative. It's just the nature of the market. Good luck with it. GH

--
    '82 Super Cat 15
    Hull #315
    Virginia
    Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
    --
  • Also check on Hobie 16 pricing in your area. A H16 would be comparable to P16 for pricing.

gahamby If you want off of it quick, 1k will probably get a bite.

Agree. An older, but complete P16 would go for about a $1000.

Good luck

--
    Jack B
    Hobie 17
    BC, Canada
    --
  • What year is the boat
    A 1990 is worth more than a 1980
  • You have a lot in your favor. New gel coat, 2 sets of sails and a good trailer are all great selling points. I agree knowing the year would help us a little better. Make sure you have all the rigging, it's tough to sell a boat that can't be sailed right away, even if it's just missing a shackle. Knowing what I know, I'd list it at at least $1500 and if you need it gone take less. It would sell for that in my area. Too bad you can't keep her
  • Thanks guys.
    Trailer is all legit and titled. Sadly I don't know the year i'll have to check next time i'm down south, but i'm guessing 86' from what I've seen on the web.
    I do wish I could keep her but she's just sitting in a barn and deserves to be sailed.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.