Prindle 16 Pricing

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea for what a prindle 16 is going for now-a-days. Its in excellent condition with a brand new gel coat, most if not all necessary rigging, two sets of sails (one good and one play set), as well as a trailer in great condition. All in covered storage!

I'm only selling it because I no longer live near where it is stored and have not even sailed it since I bought it a year ago.

I live in coastal VA if location makes a difference.

Thanks!
You can search Craig's list and ebay just as well as the rest of us. There's a lot of cats out there. If you want off of it quick, 1k will probably get a bite. Does the trailer have a legit title? She sounds nice. You will never get back what you have in her. I hate to sound negative. It's just the nature of the market. Good luck with it. GH

--
'82 Super Cat 15
Hull #315
Virginia
Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
--
Also check on Hobie 16 pricing in your area. A H16 would be comparable to P16 for pricing.

gahamby If you want off of it quick, 1k will probably get a bite.

Agree. An older, but complete P16 would go for about a $1000.

Good luck

--
Jack B
Hobie 17
BC, Canada
--
What year is the boat
A 1990 is worth more than a 1980
You have a lot in your favor. New gel coat, 2 sets of sails and a good trailer are all great selling points. I agree knowing the year would help us a little better. Make sure you have all the rigging, it's tough to sell a boat that can't be sailed right away, even if it's just missing a shackle. Knowing what I know, I'd list it at at least $1500 and if you need it gone take less. It would sell for that in my area. Too bad you can't keep her
Thanks guys.
Trailer is all legit and titled. Sadly I don't know the year i'll have to check next time i'm down south, but i'm guessing 86' from what I've seen on the web.
I do wish I could keep her but she's just sitting in a barn and deserves to be sailed.