Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Ship to slip 2014  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4:

• pocreva Please, don't worry, The F18s and the H16s will have THEIR OWN CLASS. Already you have signed up and shown that you are organizations which deserve the respect of Class Distinction.

Thanks

--
    Ron
    Nacra F18
    Reservoir Sailing Assn.
    Brandon, Mississippi
    --
  • PocrevaThere is something about it that makes us drive 12+ hours only to get rained out but as long as we are with others that did the same crazy drive somehow it makes it worth it.

Horn island hop ring a bell.... haha. Nobody can complain bout' the drive until you have to drive in my truck!
    3-5 MPG and a bumpy ride! icon_frown

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --
  • We have 33 boats registered, any other people planning on coming but haven't signed up yet? Only 1 week left (5/18), till the cost go up $10. Trying to get all we can to register by then, so we can plan the event. Go to this link, to see what the shirt are to look like:
    https://www.facebook.com/OceanSpringsYachtClub?ref=stream
    Dri-fit performance T-shirt, so go signup and, come on down for the best Regatta on the coast!!

--
    Robbo
    Wave#1181
    Capricorn#86
    --
  • We have:
    11 H16's
    7 F18's
    4 N20's
    And a total of 35 boats

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/8415

Cick on board before the 18th and save $10
  • The weather is shaping up perfect.
    Register by Sunday and avoid the $10 late fee or register later and support sailing at the OSYC.
    Order an additional Tshirt by Wednesday and have it by Saturday.
    Gonna be fun!
  • The South Carolina contingent got stack and ready yesterday!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x377/Lakewateree/ca24436b1084ba1d2b41daf5b143dd3c.jpg

--
    Mac
    Midlands South Carolina
    AHPC Viper USA 366
    A Cat USA 366
    Super Cat 17
    --
  • Should be epic, I'm sure this is the most Pre-Registered entries they have had in a long time with 35 already registered. There are always those who either dislike doing anything in advance or online or simply can't figure it out. icon_evil So I'm sure there will be more registrations on site.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • There are 2 of us from Texas coming over on Thursday Afternoon. Is it ok to rig up the boats and leave them for a couple of days before the regatta? What is the trailer storage situation?

Thanks,
    Ernie

--
    Ernie Kamp
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopSpin80#g/u
    Richmond / Livingston / Galveston / Kemah / Texas City, Texas
    Supercat 19 and Blade F16 "Nauti Habit", 2 Sunfish
    --
  • Ernie,

Yes, I'll be there Thursday as well, probably arrive Wednesday night and rig Thursday to try an get in some local sailing practice.

There are designated areas for trailers backed in along the street and several rows of tie downs on the beach. There are "lanes" for access to the beach and it's important to try not to block these.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • Team SC plans to arrive by cover of darkness Thursday.

Edited by bacho on May 19, 2014 - 12:12 PM.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • For Ernie and anyone else that hasn't been to OSYC, here is the layout.

http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=108183&g2_serialNumber=3

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • Ernie, Absolutely come early, and we can use the property across the street from the club, up the hill to store trailers as the beach area fills up. Just leave room at the beach front road, as it will be needed over the course of the weekend. for parking. Looking forward to having some of the TCDYC sailors at our place and looks like it is shaping up for a great weekend of sailing and fun!!
    Rob-o

Edited by Robbie on May 20, 2014 - 06:20 AM.

--
    Robbo
    Wave#1181
    Capricorn#86
    --
  • I'm stoked! Headed down thurs night, should be there about midnight to drop off boat. Amazing turnout it looks like - hopefully we can repeat it for Island Hop over the July 4th weekend icon_biggrin The forecast looks great too, hopefully this will entice a few more sailors to sign up! Lets set some records!

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --
  • Boats on the beach with mast up! Although still on the trailer. icon_biggrin

Weather is just wonderful. Can't wait to see everyone rolling in over the next couple of days.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • i should be rolling in there around lunch time on friday

--
    "take your dreams down from the shelf take the measure of yourself upon a beckoning sea"
    eileen quinn
    --
  • A calm sea never made a skilled sailor !

--
    Doug Klem
    Pensacola , Fl.
    Blade F16
    Prindle 18-2 w/spin
    Prindle 18-2 x 3
    Prindle 19 MX
    --
  • Looks like about 50 boats!! What great people I've met today, this is gonna be THE regatta. The weather is perfect! Sailed around deer island today in what seemed like no time. The water is very very shallow within 100+ yards of the beaches; less than 3' for sure. Watch out! I hope everyone gets some great pics!
    Tim

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.