Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nacra Decals  Bottom

• I'm excited to announce that I finally own my dream boat, a Nacra 5.7, and I only had to drive 700 miles each way to get it! ha ha icon_lol

The boat is in good shape, but it needs the big Nacra stickers on the sides replaced. Does anyone know where to find those and what I should expect to pay?

edited by: rhuntbach, Oct 08, 2008 - 05:27 PM
  • You can try http://www.wildergfx.com/
    Please tell him AndrewScott of Catsailor.com refered you!
  • Congrats!

• Thank you!
  • Excellent...I've been on the hunt for some new graphics too and local stuff didnt pan out...I gave him an email which was promptly replied to. I mentioned your name and got the 20% extra deal (totally kidding here).

Thx
  • Hey! Got my graphics delivered today. Everything looks great. Thanks again for the suggestion Andrew. I would do business with Wildergfx again. Now, who wants to help install? I'll post a pic when I get it all done.
  • I ended up getting mine through The Cat House, at 44 bucks for the pair. Do you mind if I ask how much they were through wildergfx, so I know for next time if they're cheaper?
  • Your welcome
  • 42" x 4" decal was $27.24 for the pair. It's not all I ordered but this is the price for the most basic part of the logo. Its not apples to apples I'm sure. I also ordered the boat name...Biggest thing for me though is not price, yes I want a good deal, but I'll put a good supplier over price anyday.

edited by: turtlecat, Nov 04, 2008 - 11:00 AM
  • QuoteI'll put a good supplier over price anyday.

I agree! Thanks for the info.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.