Nacra Decals

I'm excited to announce that I finally own my dream boat, a Nacra 5.7, and I only had to drive 700 miles each way to get it! ha ha icon_lol

The boat is in good shape, but it needs the big Nacra stickers on the sides replaced. Does anyone know where to find those and what I should expect to pay?

edited by: rhuntbach, Oct 08, 2008 - 05:27 PM
You can try http://www.wildergfx.com/
Please tell him AndrewScott of Catsailor.com refered you!
Congrats!

Thank you!
Excellent...I've been on the hunt for some new graphics too and local stuff didnt pan out...I gave him an email which was promptly replied to. I mentioned your name and got the 20% extra deal (totally kidding here).

Thx
Hey! Got my graphics delivered today. Everything looks great. Thanks again for the suggestion Andrew. I would do business with Wildergfx again. Now, who wants to help install? I'll post a pic when I get it all done.
I ended up getting mine through The Cat House, at 44 bucks for the pair. Do you mind if I ask how much they were through wildergfx, so I know for next time if they're cheaper?
Your welcome
42" x 4" decal was $27.24 for the pair. It's not all I ordered but this is the price for the most basic part of the logo. Its not apples to apples I'm sure. I also ordered the boat name...Biggest thing for me though is not price, yes I want a good deal, but I'll put a good supplier over price anyday.

edited by: turtlecat, Nov 04, 2008 - 11:00 AM
QuoteI'll put a good supplier over price anyday.

I agree! Thanks for the info.