Supercat 15--sold :(
    Hobie monocat--given
    Vanguard 15--traded for...
    Nacra 4.5--sold
    Nacra 5.7
    Hobie 14–sold to make room for...
    Supercat 17–sold
    --
  • QuoteDamon, please close this thread.....

why ? cause 2 people don't agree with eachother?

no big deal - happens in these forums
  • MN3

you have challenged everything i said, suggested i had never sailed a g-cat, tried to tell me i have waffled on my statements, and now call me a lair without the balls to back it up ...

carry onEdited by MN3 on Jun 30, 2017 - 10:26 AM.

That is fine by me as long as I have the balls to sail with people on the front tramp of a G-Cat.
  • QuoteThat is fine by me as long as I have the balls to sail with people on the front tramp of a G-Cat.

Balls over brains - (and the inability to take consider advice) great recipe

carry on

Edited by MN3 on Jun 30, 2017 - 11:02 AM.
  • Quoteh, and I never said looked through 4400 posts....

" in 4,403 posts (as of now), there is a lot of material from which to find inconsistent "

Read that more carefully.
  • MN3
    QuoteThat is fine by me as long as I have the balls to sail with people on the front tramp of a G-Cat.

Balls over brains - (and the inability to take consider advice) great recipe

carry onEdited by MN3 on Jun 30, 2017 - 11:02 AM.

I did consider it against hundreds of hours of actual experience of sailing with people on the front tramp safely, which flies in the face of your advice about it being inappropriate and unsafe to put people on the front tramp. Based on that experience, I quickly rejected your advice. I gained confidence in the wisdom of rejecting your advice when I later read some of your older posts.

Edited by jsb4g on Jun 30, 2017 - 11:12 AM.
  • QuoteI dont want to get into more back and forth with you,

hmmmm - seems kinda funny for you to stated that - but ok

Here are my FINAL comments to you and anyone else reading this sh!t show you have turned this into:

I (again) stand by my original thesis

put weight up on a front tramp and you are changing the handling and performance of a beach cat - get hit witha gust and that may become a cap-sizable or harmful issue - period - FACT

having sails, jib sheets and clew plates around the front of the boat, all switching sides at EVERY tack and gybe: is a hazard to eyes, faces and people - and that is just one of the good reasons to not have crew up on the front tramp - period - FACT

can it be done? of course it can
    go forever sans problems- sure, possible

btw - i own 2 cats, both have some type of front tramp and wings .... i'm not throwing out guesses here

Edited by MN3 on Jun 30, 2017 - 11:53 AM.

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.