Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Woody Tornado  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

• QuoteListen MN3, it's a clear case of slander - or whatever else you want to call it - it's a direct, spiteful & unjustified public insult to me. I ain't bothered what the definition of any word is or of what anyone else's opinion is. I'm offended.

QuoteIt is a clear case of defamation if I wanted to pursue legal redress, yet I don't.

It's a clear case of you being offended
    - it is not slander, defamation nor liable by ANY LEGAL definition
    therefore you have nothing legally actionable nor redress

Reg white - 28 October 1935 – 27 May 2010
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reg_White

Best of luck to you
  • I could snap you in two.
  • lance-bI could snap you in two.

are you threatening me with physical violence?

Edited by MN3 on Apr 29, 2019 - 05:59 PM.
  • No. You Fool.
  • QuoteI could snap you in two.

Must have a different meaning across the pond.

--
    Nacra 6.0 NA
    Ogden Dunes, IN
    --
  • Guys, this dude is just an obvious troll who is getting enjoyment out of this thread and yanking everyone's chains. Move along he's not worth the bandwidth, I'm going sailing.

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • Wow, I should've saved some popcorn from when I saw the Avengers movie last night, Lol.
    Wolfman is right, this guy is just a troll and gets off on disruption.
    Lance-b, in your own words you say you will "satisfy yourself", so do us all a favor, get off this forum, and for the lack of a better verb, go "satisfy yourself" !!!

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • So guys, you’re right, the dude needs attention. He doesn’t deserve mine, I bet neither yours.
    I know you know what to do.
  • (I contradict myself, I know
  • This topic was created by me. I was insulted after a genuine and polite request. Since then I have received abuse from many which had no business in my topic or in my grievance. Those abusers would not get involved in anyone's grievance on the street so why get involved online ? Cuz they think they are safe and untouchable. There is a name for them. They should not have gotten involved.
  • Recieved abuse? Dude you basically called the people of this forum idiots, and you have been rambling on and on about being offended and being abused??? Look dude, I am sorry you had a bad experience and I hope you are able to find yourself a boat. The people on this forum are very helpful, very knowledgeable and as you see it can be a very tight knit community, not a good thing to go to any forum or any place at all and within a few posts or minutes of being there to start name calling, just saying.
    So long, and good luck with your search.

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • What are you getting involved for ? Mind your own business ! A close knit community ? You mean 'pack mentality' ! You don't see the offence cuz u don't want to take a stand for what is right ! Cuz u don't have the strength too, you might get turned on & u value belonging more than righteousness. I've not called the forum idiots at all ! You invent things to support your affirmation before the pack to belong.

Why am I still receiving comments about this ? Stay out of what is nothing to do with you. Simple.

The next time I post in this my own topic will be the first step of my justice, cuz I'm sick of answering characterless excuses for human beings.

Edited by lance-b on May 01, 2019 - 12:58 AM.
  • QuoteWhy am I still receiving comments about this ? Stay out of what is nothing to do with you. Simple.

Why:
    Because you continue to be defensive and attack everyone's character
    Because you went off on Pete for no good reason (he has every right to warn us of someone who used up a lot of his time and never purchased)
    then called him a liar.
    Then you called Sam a liar when he suggested you look for rides with other skippers.
    Then you threatened Pete with never ever ever ever stopping until you meet him face to face and have justice
    Then you attacked everyone who stood up to you

The way you have talked to this group has cause the reaction from this group.

"I've not called the forum idiots at all ! "

Quote"childish, had you any decency, outright rude and insulting. Shame on you, You're a weapons grade hypocrite. Now, you are lying.Keyboard Warrior. spite filled Keyboard Warriors which stand by liars. humans on this Earth have no standards, blind stupidity, pure idiocy, and shows a pure idiot.He' is a proven spiteful liar,  this 'issue' is about (a character assassination & being lied too) , heir comments are based on $, and as such blind idiots they cannot see what is right infront of their eyes because they are blind with their value of $., You are welcome for the blood spilled wisdom, The man whose character was publicly assassinated and who was spitefully lied too is me. I am not interested in the opinions of others, How spiteful you are, seeing ass your the self appointed speaker for everyone,you're the opposite side of righteousness, and therefore spiteful, who are you to step into a man's offence ? ,It is a clear case of defamation if I wanted to pursue legal redress, It's indicative of your spite to use the death of a man to try and publicly humiliate a decent person. You'll need more than luck to change what you are., I could snap you in two., You Fool,u don't want to take a stand for what is right ! Cuz u don't have the strength too, you might get turned on & u value belonging more than righteousness."

that is why several people have joined in to defend people on this forum whom have proven themselves to be valuable members of this community.

When you come here and start attacking members of this community - you make it our business

We stand up for each other - online and in person - not pack mentality - we don't look for people to bully - but we don't accept it either

Please move on and stop commenting ... and this thread will end

Again - good luck finding the boat you want - we really hope you find it because despite all that has been said here, we still want you to find your boat and enjoy it

Edited by MN3 on May 01, 2019 - 08:26 AM.
  • Just got home from overseas.
    GUYS, GUYS, GUYS... (& girls)...
    Have you never heard of the axiom about wrestling a pig, in the mud?
    Have you noticed P Begles response to all this, as in, nothing, nada, Jack Schmitt.
    I suggest we emulate him. Wolf man has the correct answer. There is NOTHING to be gained by replying. Just ignore this thread, completely.

Edited by Edchris177 on May 02, 2019 - 05:51 AM.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • mattson
    lance-bAs things remain I have nothing further to write.Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 04:03 PM.

What a shame. You seem like a very courteous and stable buyer to work with.

lance-bMr. Mattson, thank you for your observation. Although I have a solution to my current absence of a woody I am very willing to consider other possibilities; to be honest, anything Tornado related I am really interested in right now, whether plastic boats or technical information, and my only limitation is good quality. Please feel free to post accordingly; the matter that my no further writing was referring to is an entirely different matter to my interest in Tornados. Kindest regards.

Note. If your post was sarcasm, that is no problem to me. I will say though that many humans on this Earth have no standards today or even know what standards are, they think $ is standards; and, it is very easy to comment on people's work, but not so easy to produce original work. Have a nice day.

It was definitely sarcasm. And if you have "nothing further to write" much more, you may fill the forum storage.

That was also sarcasm.

--
    Bill Mattson
    Prindle 19 "Gelli Bean"
    Prindle 19 "Cat's Pajamas"
    Nacra 5.2 (Will sail her a bit and let her name herself)
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.