Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Woody Tornado  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 [+1]:

• In his defense, Pete is a good guy and sells quality parts, so....just saying!!!

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • lance-bDamon, why tell me, 'we keep things on topic' when Peter took things off topic with his first post ? After that, I've every right to defend myself; however, I do not see this matter being resolved over the Internet. As things remain I have nothing further to write.Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 04:03 PM.

What a shame. You seem like a very courteous and stable buyer to work with.

--
    Bill Mattson
    Prindle 19 "Gelli Bean"
    Prindle 19 "Cat's Pajamas"
    Nacra 5.2 (Will sail her a bit and let her name herself)
    --
  • Mr. Mattson, thank you for your observation. Although I have a solution to my current absence of a woody I am very willing to consider other possibilities; to be honest, anything Tornado related I am really interested in right now, whether plastic boats or technical information, and my only limitation is good quality. Please feel free to post accordingly; the matter that my no further writing was referring to is an entirely different matter to my interest in Tornados. Kindest regards.

Note. If your post was sarcasm, that is no problem to me. I will say though that many humans on this Earth have no standards today or even know what standards are, they think $ is standards; and, it is very easy to comment on people's work, but not so easy to produce original work. Have a nice day.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 27, 2019 - 05:03 PM.
  • I too know Pete Begle to be a reasonable man.
  • I second that. Very helpful and up front. He's helped me out several times when he didn't have to. But he's got a business to run, so his time and energy are valuable.

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • I thought we all kept on topic around here ? No, that was just a spiteful attack at me.

The bible says, 'Where a man invests his £ there his heart will be.' If you do trade with someone and the trade is pleasing to you then you will naturally have a good opinion of the seller. The most important thing in business is reputation: for the seller to go above and beyond simply the sale is 100% beneficial to the seller's long term profits as well as present happiness (everyone happy is always a happy thing). To judge the character of a person based on business financial transaction is absolutely blind stupidity, pure idiocy, and shows a pure idiot. Anyone is nice to you when money is involved. I told you the majority of the people on earth today do not know what standards are and that they think $ is standards. Idiots.

All of this began with 'his' first post, sent after he had concluded that $ from me was not possible; then he proceeded to assassinate my character in public. Read the post. After that, & his second post, he straight lied to me. If you want to know what a person is like, who they really are, then you will find that out when $ is not, and cannot, be involved - then you will see the true colours. 'He' is a proven spiteful liar - read the posts.

Any Man knows that his Word is his most valuable asset. But the majority of people on earth today hold $ to be their standard & standards, they cannot SEE the truth about what this 'issue' is about (a character assassination & being lied too) and yet still they post comments as if they did know. Their comments are based on $, and as such blind idiots they cannot see what is right infront of their eyes because they are blind with their value of $.

You are welcome for the blood spilled wisdom.

The man whose character was publicly assassinated and who was spitefully lied too is me. I am not interested in the opinions of others that are purely based on financial trade, I know truth. I have said, and it remains the truth, I do not see this matter being resolved over the Internet. I am no longer concerned to address the matter over the Internet, and the opinions of those who base their values in $ is of absolutely no regard to me. This topic is not about sycophantry, it is about Wooden Tornadoes. Wooden Tornadoes.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 28, 2019 - 05:55 PM.
  • QuoteAll of this began with 'his' first post, sent after he had concluded that $ from me was not possible; then he proceeded to assassinate my character in public.

A man who sells boats and boat parts does not have time to do 50 emails and no deal (you admitted things never came to fruition due to your own issues)

This is not character assassination - it is a warning to anyone else who may deal with you - and you have proven yourself to be unstable, and now threaten people on the forum (I will come and see you face to face, and we will see about whether your words are true. ..... I'll travel to the ends of the earth and back again and back again and back again and back again and back again and...to defend my honour, and my integrity.)

Quote After that, & his second post, he straight lied to me.

"Lance, my woody Tornado is sold and two others in our area (not wood) have been sold recently. So that activity is gone. Pete"

He lied? that he sold the boat from 2 years ago? how is this a lie?
    no need to answer - no one really cares about what you are saying

we all know Pete. He has provided quality first hand advice on this site for a very long time. He has had many satisfied customers from this site - not 1 has ever said a bad thing about his dealings

I don't know him at all but I know his reputation as an honorable guy who doesn't pull "fast ones" on his clients

Lance - move on - you have damaged your character, not Pete

Edited by MN3 on Apr 29, 2019 - 08:37 AM.
  • Seems to me building a new woody would be a better long term solution than shipping an old one from over seas. Have you tried to pull some pricing on that?

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • MN3, a clear attempt to bring me pain, and how long you toiled to do just that. How spiteful you are.

'Everyone' will see your mettle after I clear my name, seeing ass your the self appointed speaker for everyone icon_lol

Edited by lance-b on Apr 29, 2019 - 03:41 PM.
  • That's a smart idea Bacho. Maybe Reg White could be persuaded to build a new one, I'll ask him. Thank you.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 29, 2019 - 03:46 PM.
  • I suspect building a boat isn't viable. The beams, rig and sails alone can set you back $10k+. What is your budget for the project? Why do you want a woody over a well built Marstrom, eXploder or Windrush Tornado? What do you currently sail? Do you have regular crew? Is a boat that requires a tilt trailer right for you or do you have convenient mast up storage?
  • QuoteMN3, a clear attempt to bring me pain, and how long you toiled to do just that. How spiteful you are.

how long? well, i finally had enough of your name calling and threats to other members to chime in ...

Quote'Everyone' will see your mettle after I clear my name, seeing ass your the self appointed speaker for everyone

Good luck "clearing your name" -
  • If Mr. White will build me one it will be 100% viable. There is no price considerations to satisfy what someone wants.

I'm not only interested in a wooden Tornado. Thanks for your information.
  • MN3, you're the opposite side of righteousness, and therefore spiteful - it's your problem not mine - who are you to step into a man's offence ? I only hope you change for yourself and the world, butt not much chance of that.

I don't need luck. It is a clear case of defamation if I wanted to pursue legal redress, yet I don't.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 29, 2019 - 04:17 PM.
  • The more I think about that Bacho the more I like it. I'd have the most exclusive boat in the world, and it would last me my lifetime. What a brilliant idea. Well done Sir.
  • Infact Bacho, if Mr White builds me that Tornado and I post the proof, that will clear my name fully and save me a lot of time. You're a genius !
  • QuoteI don't need luck. It is a clear case of defamation if I wanted to pursue legal redress, yet I don't.

def·a·ma·tion
    noun
    the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.

You have zero case of defamation: a seller warns others that despite 50 emails you never purchased - nothing defamatory there - just fact. And you have yourself admitted that YOU stopped communications that killed the deal "First, I apologise for abruptly ending our discussion 2 years ago, although to be fair I did have much more important issues to deal with."

PS Reg White Died 9 years ago... i don't think he will build you a cat

Good luck finding the boat that fits your needs

Edited by MN3 on Apr 29, 2019 - 04:35 PM.
  • It would have cost me more than $10k to come to, and arrange, things in America also, so it's now the much more cost effective way also. Problem solved icon_lol Now let us hope Mr. White will build me a boat, although if he doesn't I am pretty sure he will know someone who will, or it's back to plan A.
  • A container from the U.S to the U.K is about $5k from the East Coast. Not practical for one boat.

There are plenty of used boat in Europe. Good luck with the search.
  • Listen MN3, it's a clear case of slander - or whatever else you want to call it - it's a direct, spiteful & unjustified public insult to me. I ain't bothered what the definition of any word is or of what anyone else's opinion is. I'm offended. I will satisfy myself, period.

Mr White may or may not be dead, I do not know, I do know though that the company he formed in the United Kingdom is still fully operational. It builds Nacra's, F18's, Sprints, Shadows, etc etc. It goes by the name of White Formula UK I believe, or near enough. I know this because I am in communication with Thom right now, a representative of the company.

It's indicative of your spite to use the death of a man to try and publicly humiliate a decent person. You'll need more than luck to change what you are.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 29, 2019 - 04:49 PM.

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.