Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Woody Tornado  Bottom

Go to page 1 - 2 - 3 [+1]:

• I am looking for a Tornado with wooden hulls. I live in the u.k, Poole. If you can help my email is deadingod at yahoo dot com thank you.

Edited by deadingod on Mar 30, 2017 - 05:12 AM.
  • Quotemy email is xxx thank you.

You may want to "code" this a little so spambots don't find it and start to spam the crud out of your inbox

i.e.
    deadingod at yahoo dot com
  • Hey deadingod. Someone just posted a Wood Tornado in the Classified Ads on this site FYI.

--
    Pete
    2001 NACRA 450 SOLD
    2000 NACRA 500 TOTAL LOSS
    2004 NACRA INTER 20 SOLD
    2016 NACRA 500 Sport
    DeLand, FL
    --
  • Yes thank you Pete. I am in discussion with the owner now.
  • Cool.

--
    Pete
    2001 NACRA 450 SOLD
    2000 NACRA 500 TOTAL LOSS
    2004 NACRA INTER 20 SOLD
    2016 NACRA 500 Sport
    DeLand, FL
    --
  • I am deadingod, only with a new email address. I was in discussion about a wooden tornado with a gentleman in the u.s. Things did not go wrong, it's just that my timescale was out a fair bit. This is a long shot: Does that gentleman still frequent beach cats & does he still have the Woody for sale ? If so would he contact me please ? Luciousbrun (@) gmail dot com. Thank you. If anyone else has a Woody for sale also please contact me just in case my good gentleman does not respond. Kindest regards, Lance.
  • Beware, spent about 50 emails with this gentleman from England about two years ago when my woody was for sale. Way too much talk and no action. Pete in Big Bear
  • Unfortunately things did not go according to my time scale, that happens in life from time to time as everyone knows; that does not make me a bad person. How dare you ! Out of respect I have come seeking you, so how was our discussion a waste of time ? I sent you 50 emails ? Did you correspond with me ? Yes. Was that correspondence over one Woody ? No. We spoke of many things, & don't say we didn't cuz we did. We were discussing a business proposition that was way & above the purchase of a single boat, so tell the truth ! Or how were 50 emails sent and replied too ! Over a single boat ! That's impossible. Business discussions often do not result in a business, that's life, it is no slur on my character. You are patently bitter cuz business did not go as you wanted it too. How childish & how disgusting to write what you have just written on the basis of a business discussion. How appalling. Also, had you any decency you would have spoken to me in private first, found out the situation & then you would have been informed instead of being just outright rude and insulting. Shame on you !

People can see for themselves the cost of talking business with you. And why on earth, after such a disgraceful message, did you call me gentleman ? You're a weapons grade hypocrite.

This discussion is through.

If anyone has an unpainted woody for sale I am in the market to purchase.

Kindest regards

Lance

Edited by lance-b on Apr 19, 2019 - 04:15 PM.
  • Well Pete, I've calmed down since I posted my reaction to what you said. I should have not answered, calmed down, and then wrote to you - I live and learn. First, I apologise for abruptly ending our discussion 2 years ago, although to be fair I did have much more important issues to deal with. I also apologise for that last post, it was reactional.

I understand how you may feel, although I assure you I only ever did act and do act with honest motive. True to my word, and partly in response (not offence) at what you wrote, I will come and see you face to face, and we will see about whether your words are true.

I look forward to seeing you.

Kindest regards

Lance.
  • Lance, my woody Tornado is sold and two others in our area (not wood) have been sold recently. So that activity is gone. Pete
  • Lance,

Wooden boats are a lot of work. Shipping boats is about the same amount of work! It would cost more to ship a container from the U.S to the U.K than an older wooden T is worth, if you found one. Best to get in touch with the U.K Tornado class if you are interested: http://www.tornado-class.org/countries/uk/

Often owners need crew, so you may even find a ride without buying a ride!
  • You should've said that to start with. Why did you not say that to start with ? Now, you are lying.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 02:11 AM.
  • Transport is no problem. A ride without buying a ride ? Everyone's a Keyboard Warrior. Does your voice convey the same self-confidence as your post ?

Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 02:32 AM.
  • I'm a very, very patient man. I don't ever forget and I never quit, ever. I don't like liars, and I don't like the spite filled Keyboard Warriors which stand by liars. I gave you a lot of my time Peter.
  • The difference between me and you Peter is that I'll travel to the ends of the earth and back again and back again and back again and back again and back again and...to defend my honour, and my integrity. I will not tolerate being called a liar, by anyone.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 02:38 AM.
  • if you change your mind and want to buy a nice fiberglass Tornado I just posted mine in the classifieds.

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • Quote How dare you !

Quote You are patently bitter cuz business did not go as you wanted it too. How childish & how disgusting to write what you have just written on the basis of a business discussion. How appalling. Also, had you any decency you would have spoken to me in private first, found out the situation & then you would have been informed instead of being just outright rude and insulting. Shame on you !

Quote You're a weapons grade hypocrite.

QuoteThis discussion is through.
    IS IT REALLY? i think not

Quote I will come and see you face to face, and we will see about whether your words are true.
    IS THAT A THREAT?

QuoteYou should've said that to start with. Why did you not say that to start with ? Now, you are lying.

Said what? the boat was sold after you stopped communicating with Pete or that shipping was more expensive than the boat was worth?

Quote Everyone's a Keyboard Warrior. Does your voice convey the same self-confidence as your post ?

Quote I don't ever forget and I never quit, ever. I don't like liars, and I don't like the spite filled Keyboard Warriors which stand by liars.

QuoteThe difference between me and you Peter is that I'll travel to the ends of the earth and back again and back again and back again and back again and back again and...to defend my honour, and my integrity.

I live at:1060 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613

You have some serious issues
    mischuge mischuge mischuge mischuge mischuge mischuge mischuge mischuge
  • That was interesting, Lance not sure why you are so riled up but we try to keep things calm and on-topic here.

You were doing good for a minute.

lance-bI live and learn. First, I apologise for abruptly ending our discussion 2 years ago, although to be fair I did have much more important issues to deal with. I also apologise for that last post, it was reactional.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Damon, why tell me, 'we keep things on topic' when Peter took things off topic with his first post ? After that, I've every right to defend myself; however, I do not see this matter being resolved over the Internet. As things remain I have nothing further to write.

Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 04:03 PM.
  • lance-b As things remain I have nothing further to write.Edited by lance-b on Apr 25, 2019 - 04:03 PM.

Thank Goodness because I'm all out of popcorn!!!

Edited by martyr on Apr 25, 2019 - 08:19 PM.

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --

Go to page 1 - 2 - 3 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.