Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

San Diego - Beach Cities Oceanside, Dana Point, Newport Beach  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• You could just do the tri point on Saturday!

--
    Carl

Dart 18x2
    Nacra 5.8
    1967 B-LION for sale
    1985 Hobie 18
    Windrider Rave x2 for sale
    --
  • Tempted but I was planning on getting the boat/trailer titled and registered in my name on Sat. One of those 'nice to have' things before racing.
    The standing rigging *looks* good but I'd rather the initial test be within paddle distance of shore when it goes stressed for the first time. My experienced crew has a bad shoulder so I'm going to be sailing with my friend who is new to sailing. For next year, what equipment is required or suggested to sail in the Tri-Point and similar races?

For those staying in San Diego this weekend, I plan on getting to the ramp around 10:45ish.

--
    1990 Prindle 19MX
    1976 Nacra 5.2
    --
  • I just sent you a msg Grog, if you'd like to crew on my Prindle 19 or 16 or need crew on your boat(s) let me know. I usually sail out of Oceanside or Mission Bay. South Bay is also good for winds. I am crewing at Tri Point this weekend and am looking to get out as much as possible this year. That way maybe I can skipper a boat at a race next year - same as you.

--
    Marek
    1992 Prindle 19
    1981 Prindle 16
    --
  • We take a radio,flares,pfd's, tow rope/righting rope,compass and timer

--
    Carl

Dart 18x2
    Nacra 5.8
    1967 B-LION for sale
    1985 Hobie 18
    Windrider Rave x2 for sale
    --
  • onekiwiWe take a radio,flares,pfd's, tow rope/righting rope,compass and timer

Thanks for the list.

Took the 19MX out yesterday. What an amazing boat. Huge improvement over the 5.2 in terms of speed mainly due to how controllable the extra power is.

--
    1990 Prindle 19MX
    1976 Nacra 5.2
    --
  • Marek and I will be sailing tomorrow (Sunday) out of Chula Vista. Hope to see another cat out on the water. Look for sail #599 and chase us down!

--
    1990 Prindle 19MX
    1976 Nacra 5.2
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.