Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Need one of these....  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

• Getting far off topic but thought I should buzz in. I'm in the prelim planning stages for trailering my P16 up to visit family in Antioch/Brentwood and when I saw you mention Woodward, figured I'd mention that I'll be sailing out there first week or two of July. I've always wanted to head to Tahoe now that I have my own boat.

--
    Redondo Beach, CA
    '80 Prindle 16.
    (Got it for free!)
    --
  • PHILZY.. PM me for the local Hobie Fleet (Modesto) fun sail dates at Woodward. Dont forget about Rio Vista sailing. Delta water.. Colder.. But Kick A** wind. I will check the schedule for the regatta in july there.. Not sure if I am in Tahoe in June. Might be July. Keep in touch.. This forum is all about keeping in touch and there is NO SUCH THING as off topic. My email is SAILING.first name.last name. at gmail.. EM for info on stuff here!! Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • halliskeJust picked up a H-18. Not in love with the H17 that I have cuz it is a PITA to tack.. Going to sail 2 weekends a month this summer.. Plans for June include the regatta at Hunington and perhaps a sail at woodward with that crowd BUT it could be replaced with a trip to Tahoe.. Our place is in incline V. on the lake side of the main drag off of the road that goes up to the golf course across the HY. Have some work to do on the new 18 but would like to try her out up there. She is a better boat for 2 than the 17. I will check with the boss about the timing cuz she will want to come and veg.. I am interested in sailing in the Stiletto.. News at 11
    Cheers Hal

Have the P19 and Stiletto ready to go so if you dont fancy lugging the H18 up just throw your wetsuit in the car.

Cheers

Al

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.