TheBeachcats.com

Need one of these....  Bottom

Go to page 1 - 2 - 3 [+1]:

• http://www.murrays.com/mm…Code=C-PF&Store_Code=MS
    Or a tiller bar complete for a P19

Or a Prindle cross bar with adjuster for a P16/18

Cheers

Al
  • The link is a dud. I might have the crossbar you need. Please repost what exactly you require.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Dont buy anything from him.. He is a fly boy who flys into town and takes all your money and leaves olde sailing stuff... JUST KIDDING.. He may be looking for a skiing vacation but we have no snow here !! ( Hi Chris) (2 more H16s One more to come this week It is a dealership!!)

Mr Prindle An error with the link.. All I have is hobie stuff and N-52 stuff.. May get some N5-7 stuff in a while.. Love to help if I had stuff. Have yoou tried the guy in Big Bear. His stuff is on ebay and cat beach cats.. HE IS A JUNK COLLECTOR.. Never met him but talked on the phone a bit. Nice guy.. Fair prices.. Got a link if you need it.. Gary, I think.. Try the Fly Boy as well. Good stuff. Over priced but a great!!guy..

Also.. got no problems in driving up to Tahoe to do a sail. We have access to a bed and kitchen in incline!! And a spot on the beach!! Are you in the Multi Hull group localy there and here?? Enjoy the snow tomorrow.. Hope u are not in the snow biz.. Cheers Hal

PM for phone and email info.. Cheers

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Hi Chris,

here is the raw link...

http://www.murrays.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=56-5106&Category_Code=C-PF&Store_Code=MS

The URL widget put a /BR tag on the end for some reason.

Cheers
  • halliskeDont buy anything from him.. He is a fly boy who flys into town and takes all your money and leaves olde sailing stuff... JUST KIDDING.. He may be looking for a skiing vacation but we have no snow here !! ( Hi Chris) (2 more H16s One more to come this week It is a dealership!!)

Mr Prindle An error with the link.. All I have is hobie stuff and N-52 stuff.. May get some N5-7 stuff in a while.. Love to help if I had stuff. Have yoou tried the guy in Big Bear. His stuff is on ebay and cat beach cats.. HE IS A JUNK COLLECTOR.. Never met him but talked on the phone a bit. Nice guy.. Fair prices.. Got a link if you need it.. Gary, I think.. Try the Fly Boy as well. Good stuff. Over priced but a great!!guy..

Also.. got no problems in driving up to Tahoe to do a sail. We have access to a bed and kitchen in incline!! And a spot on the beach!! Are you in the Multi Hull group localy there and here?? Enjoy the snow tomorrow.. Hope u are not in the snow biz.. Cheers Hal

PM for phone and email info.. Cheers

Hi Hal,

Good to find local peeps who can come share the Tahoe Joy.
    I am based in Incline also. You might have seen my Stiletto 27 on Ski Beach last Sept.

Drop me a line if you are coming up we can grab a beer and tell stories about sailing.

Cheers

Al
  • i robbed the crossbar off of my h-16 to replace the crossbar on my p-16, you just have to cut off 2" or so but it's the same stock. drill it out and rivet in the prindle parts...but you are looking for the adjuster part also- yup, pbeagle is worth a shot as well as every lead you can google/classifieds here. murry's can be on back order for long periods of time i have found. but if your looking for the crossbar, a hobie 16 one will work. if your in a pinch, you could prolly rig one up from some hardware store stock with a little imagination.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Hey Al

Darn. Wifie just left for there tonight. Went up with a freind to beat the "storm" and take some stuff to their place. We could be having a bruski at the lakehouse right now and be real sailers with great stories.. Perhaps even out on the deck.. Talking about taking a boat out wensday or thursday when the breez will be 30 knots.. No sweat for the Stiletto, right.. I will IM to get your email.. Be fun to hook up..

What do you suppose Bill means
    Quoteyou could prolly rig one up
    .. I thought a prolly was a fish they get in the mississippi.. Or is it a nut that is a little smaller than a praline?? God this is a big country !! And thank god there is no spell check on this site !!
    Cheers hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Al.. P S.. If you need a H16 crossbar let me know. I have a small collection (a dealership as one member on this site put it) of H 16s. Could spair a crossbar cheaper and closer than Chris (177). ( He still may want to fly out and ski Tahoe to drop it off) Could be on permenant loan to you. Payen it forward for a beer. (Payen.?? got by the spell check) Cheers Hal NineTwoFiveFourThreeSeven TwoZeroSixSix

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • i can hear it now..."that's right friends! come on down to honest hal's quality pre-owned beachcats, why we prolly have the largest inventory of these beautiful dream machines in all northern california...but don't delay! these deals are gettin' gobbled up faster than skinny people in the donner party!"...you should wear a colonel sanders style suit and talk like foghorn leghorn and run the add during wraslin' on saturday afternoons! you will be the largest volume dealer west of the mississippi! free bottle of wine with every purchase of more than $2000...now there's and idea!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • coastrati can hear it now..."that's right friends! come on down to honest hal's quality pre-owned beachcats, why we prolly have the largest inventory of these beautiful dream machines in all northern california...but don't delay! these deals are gettin' gobbled up faster than skinny people in the donner party!"...you should wear a colonel sanders style suit and talk like foghorn leghorn and run the add during wraslin' on saturday afternoons! you will be the largest volume dealer west of the mississippi! free bottle of wine with every purchase of more than $2000...now there's and idea!

It amazes me what can be had on Craigslist these days.

I found my P19 on there for pretty much nothing.

8-10 weeks till sailing season :) at Tahoe.

Cheers

Al
  • there is a deal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • There was an adjuster for Prindles on ebay. I have a couple full crossbar sets but I have not decided yet if they are going to be parts for sale or parts for my fleet.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • QuarathThere was an adjuster for Prindles on ebay. I have a couple full crossbar sets but I have not decided yet if they are going to be parts for sale or parts for my fleet.

thanks for the heads up I will look
  • Bill BIll Bill Please Please
    NO more posts like that last one late at night. Took an hour to stop laughing.. " skinny people in the donner party!"... "colonel sanders style suit and talk like foghorn leghorn" NO idea what a foghorn leghorn is unless it it a chicken.. And i do have legs that would pass for chicken legs. The ad idea rocks.. cept we have " wraslin' on in the evening here on the coast insted of watching NPR and public TV and that guy from Min-a-sota.. Might miss the market for younger folks who are looking for a boat to enjoy with their boy-girl friends in a quiet cove. Wish you were closer cux I buy you a beer (takes a lot of beer to make good wine) and show you around the dealership. ( one more H-16 arrived over the weekend.. Picked it up in santa barbara for FREE) Craigs rocks.. Hope you are good at your day job but if not might consider writing for old TV shows..

Cheers All the best Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • hal we really need to get together and work on the marketing strategy...get you ready to be the face of the franchises...get that signature side-show bark down just right...ballons, animals, strippers, you name it! the works baby!! TO THE TOP!!! clowns ,politicians, clown politicians, cats and dogs living together in harmony...all aboard a fabulas pre-owned beachcat from HONEST HALS' QUALITY PRE OWNED BEACHCATS(copywrite pending)!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Foghorn Leghorn

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/foghorn-leghorn.jpg

--
    Hank, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, P16 - "Sideways"
    --
  • Is that "fabulas " or" fabulass".. I am quite busy picking up the stock for my inventory. Tomorrow.. Down to central valley Calif to pick up a YES!! sail box,yellow, with H16 rudders and all the tram rails and mast.. $100.. And a H16 with a cool trailer and 2, count them, 2 sets of sails. 300$ Oh forgot to mention the reworked trailer.. Dogs clownes polititions?? Nots so much.. Strippers OK.. Thanks for clearing up the Foghorn Leghorn thing. The costume must be hot!! Hank. We have Crl. Sanders here on this coast Cheers Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Hal,

So what is the story behind your growing collection. Are you rehabbing and reselling, starting a sailing school, sailboat rental business, or starting an invasion fleet.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • QuarathThere was an adjuster for Prindles on ebay. I have a couple full crossbar sets but I have not decided yet if they are going to be parts for sale or parts for my fleet.

Bought that one, thanks for heads up...

Al
  • QuarathHal,

So what is the story behind your growing collection. Are you rehabbing and reselling, starting a sailing school, sailboat rental business, or starting an invasion fleet.

I think he is trying to invade Tahoe starting at Ski Beach in Incline Village.

We should have a cat weekend/week up here is anyone is game.
    We can have some racing and boat camping I'll provide the Stiletto 27 as mothership.

Al

Go to page 1 - 2 - 3 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.