Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Stiletto 27  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

• Also, the Seawind has daggerboards in each hull and they slant inward. I am able to point nearly as well as most monohulls out in the bay.
  • This post is old! I already bought my Reynolds 21 Last November 13th! I have had my boat out in 24+ winds i had no issues but my sails are old! I reached 18 knots with the R21 on this silly lake i am on. I do believe you can Flip any Cat, if the Stiletto was going over and you saw it " Go up and Up and UP then over" it seems the skipper didn't know what to do and never sailed cats before! All i did this year was sail with a bunch of Hobie guys! A totally different breed of people! So awesome to have met them, I have learned so much easy stuff, but stuff like when sailing a MONO you don't think of like, Moving a little faster! You do have time when flying a hull on a cat but you better know when its enough! I had mine almost over one windy day i had a Hull way out of the water" Mistake was falling off" so i quickly cam back up into Irons, then the boat came right back down!

You just have to know what is going on if your not paying attention then you will FLIP Her! I will get a F-Boat someday but i am having to much fun with the R21!

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • i have seen a stiletto 23 pichpole so it possible

--
    Angelo
    1983 Hobie 16 Cat fever #55697
    2008 laser 4.7/radial #190471
    SARASOTA, FLORIDA
    S.S.S
    S.Y.S.P
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.