Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Prindle 16  Bottom

• Just bought a prindle 16 and there are few parts I need to replace that I can't seem to find anywhere, was hoping one of you might be able to help.

1) I need a few of these caps that go on the end of the batten's, that have a hole on the end so they can be attached to the grommet on the sail. Some of the caps have rotten and fallen apart.

2) I need the o-rings that go around the ports on the hulls, I took them off to look inside the hulls and the o-ring was in about 10 pieces.

Do you know who might carry these things? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in Chandler, AZ and just learning how to sail, hoping to take my boys out soon to some lakes and to rocky point, mexico.

Thanks again guys, I appreciate any help you may have! Also, I'm going to be rigging it up once the new tramp gets here, if anyone is in my area and would show me how for a few bucks or beers, I would be forever grateful (shot in the dark, I know).

Ben

--
    Ben Merkley
    Prindle 16
    Chandler, AZ
    --
  • Have the batten caps & O-rings. Pete (In Big Bear) 909-800-5237
  • Awesome! Do you have a lot of parts? I'm going through some of the boat now and looking at what needs replacing so may come up with some more stuff. Will call you tomorrow after I think I have a complete list. Thanks again!

--
    Ben Merkley
    Prindle 16
    Chandler, AZ
    --
  • 40 years worth of parts. Pete
  • Pete is you guy for used Prindle parts and some new ones as well. Good luck and have fun with your new boat. I'm in Northern Utah so not too close. Pete is probably closer than I am. Let us know if you have any other questions or parts concerns. Pictures always help for descriptions. there are a lot of Prindle sailors here.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.