Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

List of Every Beachcat Ever Made  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

• Andrew, I only got into this sport because that pathological liar Philip said that my Cat would be overun not only with Hot chicks, but Naked Hot Chicks. Quote, Unquote.
    Soooooo.... eliminating my daughter & her 19 year old friends, & my wife, there have been no hot and/or naked chicks on my Cat. Is this just a Canadian phenomena? Would it all be different if i were in Dunedin? Am I just a 98 lb weakiling? Is my Cat to old, to slow, not enough bling?
    The only really hot chick I've seen so far on this site is the add, with the photoshopped 38DD on the tramp. Photoshop is great software, but c'mon, I spend my life in the Orient, they don't shave, look 25 at 45, max out at 125 lbs, & know how to cook!

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • QuoteThere ya go Andrew, fixed it for ya.

Philip, you are not the most promiscuous poster, but sometimes you wire it! In my business we say, "please turn on the have landed sign"

Andrew, you really should buy a Nacra.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    --
  • Well I have had lots of ladies on my Nacra. Unfortunately they have all been my friends wives and lets just say the we were WAY above maximum crew weight. ;P

And NO ONE has ever been naked on my boat, dammit. I can't even imagine the rope burn!

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • Sailing Anarchy has SCOTW (sailor chick of the week).

Perhaps we can have CSCOTW? (cat)
  • For one thing, the Bohannon cat is Carl Bohannon's home-fabricated creation and is not a production model. Do you want to include one-offs like that?

And for the other, that photoshopped girl is WAAAAAY bigger than 38DD. Don't ask me how I know

sea ya
    tami
    Female on theBeachcats site
  • QuoteIs this just a Canadian phenomena? Would it all be different if i were in Dunedin? Am I just a 98 lb weakiling? Is my Cat to old, to slow, not enough bling?

YES!, yes, YES, TRIPPLE YES, probably
  • Quoteaside, perhaps a user area or forum for each cat model so interested parties can discuss each cat... talk modifications, link to pictures of their cool floating keg they placed in the hull, etc.

I don't discriminate, they can be on a hobie 3.5 for all i care
  • Quotetami

haha, Awesome!
  • tamiFor one thing, the Bohannon cat is Carl Bohannon's home-fabricated creation and is not a production model. Do you want to include one-offs like that?

And for the other, that photoshopped girl is WAAAAAY bigger than 38DD. Don't ask me how I know

sea ya
    tami

Thanks Tami, I've removed that one. This list was initially made from the Portsmouth Multihull list. I trimmed off the ones I knew were obviously not beachcat related, but left the ones I didn't recognize.

There may be a place for custom one-off's if they are significant to beachcat history, or maybe just include everything possible, it will all be searchable and categorized.

For all you newb's out there that don't know Tami, she was winning beachcat races and writing tech articles long before this site existed. Even though she has joined the yahcting set with her tricked-out F27 she still takes time to help out here, I really appreciate it.

For a blast from the past, read some of Tami's articles that were published in the late 90's in the On The Wire eZine, which is now archived here at TheBeachcats.com.

http://tinyurl.com/42aobjb

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • It's not nice to imply things about a lady's age! Ah to have an F27...

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • aw shucks Damon, I'm blushing. thanks
  • QuoteEven though she has joined the yahcting set with her tricked-out F27 she still takes time to help out here, I really appreciate it.

She certainly does. The spare sail I picked up for my 5.7 had 2 broken battens. It was Tami who mailed me a tube containing 4 long composite battens, allowing me to have 2 fully operational main sails, Thanks again.
    The other advantage, I was able to change out the upper battens on the sail I use most often, replacing the heavy, but durable glass battens with composite, saving weight at the top end. It won't make me much faster, but I think that bit of weight savings at the top will make it just possible to right it solo without aids.

Edited by Edchris177 on Jul 08, 2011 - 12:36 PM.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    --
  • I had an 18ft "Matrix" built in florida, I Think. It had a short keel, 0 to 3" deep, that ran 3/4 length
    of each hull, supposedly to replace the dagger boards. I believe there was a dealer on Lake Conroe Tx.
    Massive hulls, the boat could easly handle 3 - 200lb people.
    Does anyone remember these boats, or know where I could find one?

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.