Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

new sailing video  Bottom

• just in case you guys up north (or wherever) dont hate me enough yet.. here is some more fuel...

From Halloween day..

http://a611628.sites.myre…edsite.com/a/cat/cat.asp
  • Very nice. I was just getting into the last song but it got cut off. Who is the artist?
    Was that taken in Dunedin? I plan on going there at the end of the month and look forward to some great weather and sailing.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • very nice Andrew

a great way to see how people rig their boats
  • Looks like my firewall will cause me to have to wait till I get home to hate you.
  • Eric Weller - sorry about the song being cut off..
    the video was being edited last night while i watched the Yankees and learned a new way to taper my halyard.. so the video came 3rd in attention...

It is the Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc.".

The video is actually a little out of sequence and i will be fixing that.

Yes this is all st Joesph sound (Dunedin). bring some foul weather gear.. we usually get some chili air in for thanksgiving... (it was blowing 20knots and 85* today)

Erice - Thanks,... i love looking at rigging... call me crazy

Larry - this could be your new sailing area!!! and then you can hate me up close! :)
  • I wish I werent between boats right now. Or I would have been out too.
  • Looks Beautiful but depressing up in Northern MI,soon the lakes will be froze and Ice Boats will be out yuck.Need to come down south great video.
  • While my boat is now put away until next season, I'm glad someone is still out there.
  • Your cruel Andrew, but thanks for posting the video. It was fun to watch. It was interesting to see how you've got things rigged up. I like the downhaul marks on the mast, that's a good idea. Now excuse me while I put on my gloves and finish my igloo.
  • Texas-TriYour cruel Andrew,

YUP!

Texas-Tri
    I like the downhaul marks on the mast, that's a good idea.

Thanks, but i NEVER use them. they where there when i got the boat and i go by feel much more than any number on my mast.

Texas-TriNow excuse me while I put on my gloves and finish my igloo.

HAHA!!!
  • Andrew........ nice video, and just to make ya feel a little warmer~~ we got some snow in NY, not much and it didn't last but more to come... I'am also in the process of building my ice boat.... I might as well sail all year too!!!!!!

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • OK Andrew ..officially jealous. I like that cargo net, specifics?
  • Hi Larry, the front tramp is a custom 2'x5' tramp i had made by sunrise yacht club. it has a pocket for my anchor, and righting bag (underneath). it holds my cooler, life jackets and radio.

Its made out of tramp material and attaches to the hull with 2 little eyestraps (in front) and tied off to the beam in the rear.

It was a little pricey $240 but it keeps all that stuff off my tramp.

I LOVE IT!

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.