Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Finding a Prindle dealer  Bottom

• I'm trying to find a Prindle dealer in the DC area. Unfortunately, the on-line Prindle dealer locator doesn't work - it gives error messages. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Duncan
  • try to find a nacra dealer... its the same company (Performance Catamarans, Inc)

I am not sure if they even produce Prindles anymore...
  • Try calling Performance Catamarans Inc. 1-714-835-6416. Keep in mind the time difference as they are in California.
  • What are you looking for in particular? Someone here may be more likely to be able to help you than a a dealer as Prindles are pretty much out of production.

edited by: Quarath, Jun 04, 2009 - 04:46 PM

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • I agree with Quarath, post whatever you need, or what you may need, in the forums/ classifieds, someone will point you in the rght direction.
  • We have an active Prindle dealer in Michigan that you could try. I have done business over the phone with him and had him ship the parts.

The Cat House (www.cathouse1.com)
  • Atlantic Boat and Supply in Portsmouth VA is a Performance Cat dealer. They don't stock a lot of Prindle parts but they will order them. They got me a rudder casting for my P18. http://www.atlanticboatandsupply.com/

• murrays.com stocks most prindle parts. I wonder where they come from.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.