Finding a Prindle dealer

I'm trying to find a Prindle dealer in the DC area. Unfortunately, the on-line Prindle dealer locator doesn't work - it gives error messages. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Duncan
try to find a nacra dealer... its the same company (Performance Catamarans, Inc)

I am not sure if they even produce Prindles anymore...
Try calling Performance Catamarans Inc. 1-714-835-6416. Keep in mind the time difference as they are in California.
What are you looking for in particular? Someone here may be more likely to be able to help you than a a dealer as Prindles are pretty much out of production.

edited by: Quarath, Jun 04, 2009 - 04:46 PM

--
Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
Member: Utah Sailing Association
1982 Prindle 18
1986 Hobie 17
1982 Prindle 16
1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
--
I agree with Quarath, post whatever you need, or what you may need, in the forums/ classifieds, someone will point you in the rght direction.
We have an active Prindle dealer in Michigan that you could try. I have done business over the phone with him and had him ship the parts.

The Cat House (www.cathouse1.com)
Atlantic Boat and Supply in Portsmouth VA is a Performance Cat dealer. They don't stock a lot of Prindle parts but they will order them. They got me a rudder casting for my P18. http://www.atlanticboatandsupply.com/

murrays.com stocks most prindle parts. I wonder where they come from.