Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

WTF  Bottom

• Why is this website flooded with unrelated stuff? And have the members lost interest? Is there nothing left to discuss?

--
    Bill Townsend
    G-Cat 5.0
    Sarasota
    --
  • Bill, I am still here for you. I have no idea what is going with the website but it seems like it is under attack. Servers overloaded, spam posts. It is really disappointing.

--
    FYC, Nacra 5.2 "Chris's Flyer" & Nacra Playcat
    Previously owned: Trac 14, H14, H16, H18, N5.0, G-cat 5.0
    --
  • Plenty to discuss! For a lot of sailors the season is just getting started.

Yes the site is having issues I'm trying to fix, until then I have to manually delete all the posts from unregistered or not logged in manually.

So even if you have an account, if you manage to post without being logged in, that post will get deleted.

You can quickly tell if you are currently logged in by the message just below the main menu...

"Welcome (Your Username)"

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • DamonLinkousPlenty to discuss! For a lot of sailors the season is just getting started.

Yes the site is having issues I'm trying to fix, until then I have to manually delete all the posts from unregistered or not logged in manually.

So even if you have an account, if you manage to post without being logged in, that post will get deleted.

You can quickly tell if you are currently logged in by the message just below the main menu...

"Welcome (Your Username)"

Thank you
  • This site has been a mainstay for the beach cat community for a long, long time. When others have come and gone, Beachcats.com remains.

For more work than I am sure I can imagine ... THANK YOU !!

--
    dk

Blade F-16
    Hobie 14
    Corsair F-242
    Mirage 25 (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    TomCat 6.2 (Sold)
    --
  • nice post

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.