Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Arriba stick source  Bottom

• Hi all! I'm on the hunt for a new fiberglass Arriba stick (black), 63" - 118. Anyone have a source? Murrays and others are sold out. Not sure if the source has closed shop or what (some guy in AR I think).
  • Arriba comes and goes. One man operation. These folks have some in stock: https://www.westcoastsailing.net/default/arriba-hot-stick-fx6-63-120.html

For $20 more though Rick @ New England Catamarans can hook you up with an all-carbon Nacra tiller extension, also adjustable, much better IMO.

-Sam
  • jon, tackle shack has (or at least had then when i needed one last year ) them in stock

how goes the build?

Edited by MN3 on Mar 28, 2017 - 12:56 PM.
  • Yea I was in tackle shack a few days ago and they had a few.
  • Awesome, thanks all! The build goes...slowly. Let me give you an idea:

"Oh look, a small crack in the gel, it's probably just surface but let's get the Dremel and find out..."

Two days later, several layers of epoxy, 9oz cloth, and more gel to finish, that small crack is fixed. Yay.

Wash, rinse, repeat. On the plus side, the end caps, rudder arms, and castings just got back from media blasting, zinc, and powder coat. Super-pretty.
  • QuoteTwo days later, several layers of epoxy
    - believable

QuoteWash, rinse, repeat. On the plus side, the end caps, rudder arms, and castings just got back from media blasting, zinc, and powder coat. Super-pretty.

NICE - where did you get that done?
    how much?

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.