Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Prindle 18 looking for a rework  Bottom

• Hi all,
    I purchased an older Prindle 18 and want to get it restrung and ready for sailing. Do you know anyone in the Long Beach, California area competent to trust with the task?
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Vincent

--
    Vincent Serhan
    1990(?) Prindle Cat 18
    Long Beach, CA
    --
  • Hi Vincent, In February 2022 I bought a Prindle 18 from Santa Clarita. (I live in Big Bear City, CA) I never had sailed any catamaran, and haven't sailed at all in 25 years. I hooked up with Pete Begle here in Big Bear, and he helped me to repairs then re-string my tramp, install new main and jib halyards, rig new 8 to 1 mainsheet blocks, set up the trapezes, install a righting pole, replace on of the bridle wires, replace one of the rudder castings, tune the rudders, and probably more I can't remember. Yesterday I was on Big Bear Lake, trapping out in whitecaps. If you want your boat set up like this, I can hook you up with Pete. He has lots of replacement parts he can sell you, and can get you up and running quick. If I hadn't found him my boat would still be sitting on the side of my house. I've probably taken it out 30 or more times this summer.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.