Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Delray beach  Bottom

• Anyone sail out for delray beach? In a related question what does everyone do with beach wheels after launching on a public beach..

Thnks
  • If I am not mistaken there are a ton of beach cats on Delray Beach. I think you can get a permit for like $25 annually and store you cat on the beach mast up. Keep your beach wheels locked to the boat and just go down and rig sails and go. Good Luck.

--
    Pete
    2001 NACRA 450 SOLD
    2000 NACRA 500 TOTAL LOSS
    2004 NACRA INTER 20 SOLD
    2016 NACRA 500 Sport
    DeLand, FL
    --
  • spstack13Anyone sail out for delray beach? In a related question what does everyone do with beach wheels after launching on a public beach..

Thnks

We don't have an issue of beach wheel theft in dunedin but you never know. we just put the wheels near or on the trailer but i get it there aren't trailers on the beach in delray

i can't recall how the cats are anchored. If there are tree auger style anchors you could throw a bike lock on the tires/auger to be safe from theft -
  • saltlife77If I am not mistaken there are a ton of beach cats on Delray Beach. I think you can get a permit for like $25 annually and store you cat on the beach mast up. Keep your beach wheels locked to the boat and just go down and rig sails and go. Good Luck.

It is $365 plus tax per year, and presently there are no available permits. It will be Oct 31 before any permits become available. Everyone is given first choice to renew, but must do so by Oct 31 or that permit is available. People can trailer, launch and sail but can not leave the boat on the beach.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.