Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Mariner Sails, Dallas  Bottom

• Was in Dallas yesterday and today, with a little time to kill and remembered a good report of some sailing store. So, the goggle told me "Mariner Sails". Didn't expect much, because its Dallas, right? Far from the coast and where all the boats are...

Wow! Tons of just the jewelry you need for your boat, all KINDS of stuff there in stock and the entire staff treat you better than family. Chris spent a ton of time with me, walked through the sail loft and I was surprised how much the guy knew about my obscure Hobie... Very cool. All their prices were actually close to internet competitive or better.

I think it all was a scam to perform a wallet biopsy and then excise money from it. Sigh, it worked... Got a smokin deal on a new wetsuit, booties, gloves and misc. stuff.

Just wish they were closer, but will do on-line with them. Kind of a smallish shop that has had some pretty good success. Nice to see a family size store in brick-and-mortar and surviving. Don't know about their sails, but it's a nice loft as far as I can tell. Stephanie(?) was a hoot!

Thumbs up!

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --
  • I have ordered stuff from them before with good luck. Will need to find their store next time I am in Dallas.

--
    Scott,
    ‘92 H18 w/SX wings
    ‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
    ‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
    --
  • It's worth the stop, if for nothing else the conversation. Really delightful people, not just there for business, but seem to really love water sports. About 2 blocks away from Gas Monkey garage, so if you're into that, it's a 2-fer. I'm not affiliated with anyone - just like to give personal credit where it's due in the age of impersonal internet.

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.