Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Three Fast Fun Foilers Fooling Around Freely in Miami This Weekend  Bottom

• UFO. Stunt S9. Whisper.

Three fast fun foiling catamarans will converge in Biscayne Bay this weekend, for silly fun foiling, beer drinking and general merry-making. Location is Virginia Key, Hobie beach, right where the rental cats are.

Any experienced cat sailors who want to hop on for a try should get in touch - drop me a line to martin . langhoff @ gmail . com . We'll have a Weta around as well, other boats might come hang out as well - T2, Beneteau 37, etc.

The hard-core folk will be out there Friday to Tuesday. Fine sailors are flying in from Europa even.

The non-foilers hold the chill bins with beers, I'm told.

Edited by martin_langhoff on Aug 28, 2018 - 10:00 PM.
  • sounds super fun. will be stuck in NY though. thanks for the broad invite, and have fun!
  • I have seen the UFO v. Waszp vids....be very interesting to see it vs S9 and Whisper.

Will Dave and/or Steve Clark be there?

Vids please!

If I were still a bartender at Montys or Chart House I would comp your round.

I used to live at Dinner Key before Andrew and still miss it (sometimes).

Sorry......no way I am making it down there but it would be a privilege to carry your chill bins if I could make it.

Happy foiling!

Brad in Jax, FL

Edited by bradinjax on Aug 28, 2018 - 11:26 PM.
  • Thanks for the good vibes! We'll definitely post videos icon_smile -- I hear the Stunt S9 and UFO are stopping at Daytona today -- they're being trailered from Tx! That's commitment!
  • Unfortunately no Clark family here. They did come for Foiling Week Miami last February. I expect they'll join us again for the next FW.

The UFO will stay in Miami, sharing the bay with the Whisper. If anyone wants a ride at a later date, drop me a line.
  • We had a ball. Reports by Charlie P Mayer and myself, on SA thread, starting around ... http://forums.sailinganar…comments#comment-6323807

Edited by martin_langhoff on Sep 10, 2018 - 11:58 AM.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.