Three Fast Fun Foilers Fooling Around Freely in Miami This Weekend

UFO. Stunt S9. Whisper.

Three fast fun foiling catamarans will converge in Biscayne Bay this weekend, for silly fun foiling, beer drinking and general merry-making. Location is Virginia Key, Hobie beach, right where the rental cats are.

Any experienced cat sailors who want to hop on for a try should get in touch - drop me a line to martin . langhoff @ gmail . com . We'll have a Weta around as well, other boats might come hang out as well - T2, Beneteau 37, etc.

The hard-core folk will be out there Friday to Tuesday. Fine sailors are flying in from Europa even.

The non-foilers hold the chill bins with beers, I'm told.

Edited by martin_langhoff on Aug 28, 2018 - 10:00 PM.
sounds super fun. will be stuck in NY though. thanks for the broad invite, and have fun!
I have seen the UFO v. Waszp vids....be very interesting to see it vs S9 and Whisper.

Will Dave and/or Steve Clark be there?

Vids please!

If I were still a bartender at Montys or Chart House I would comp your round.

I used to live at Dinner Key before Andrew and still miss it (sometimes).

Sorry......no way I am making it down there but it would be a privilege to carry your chill bins if I could make it.

Happy foiling!

Brad in Jax, FL

Edited by bradinjax on Aug 28, 2018 - 11:26 PM.
Thanks for the good vibes! We'll definitely post videos icon_smile -- I hear the Stunt S9 and UFO are stopping at Daytona today -- they're being trailered from Tx! That's commitment!
Unfortunately no Clark family here. They did come for Foiling Week Miami last February. I expect they'll join us again for the next FW.

The UFO will stay in Miami, sharing the bay with the Whisper. If anyone wants a ride at a later date, drop me a line.
We had a ball. Reports by Charlie P Mayer and myself, on SA thread, starting around ... http://forums.sailinganar…comments#comment-6323807

Edited by martin_langhoff on Sep 10, 2018 - 11:58 AM.