Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

A Class Cats in CT or NE???  Bottom

• Are there any active A Cat sailors in CT? I am interested in learning about the class. Unfortunately, I missed Newport, Sandy Hook, and will miss the Hopatcong events. I would be will to help out in order to learn.

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • I am a catamaran sailor. I launch from Barn island boat launch in Stonington. But I am looking for ways to sail with other cats elsewhere. I have sailed in Old Lyme years ago.
    I have a Gforce 21 but prefers my Falcon F16 carbon. My Falcon is INCREDIBLE. I hesitated with A cats after watching a regatta at Hopatcong a few years ago but they are two fragile and strictly a single handed boat for me.
  • What year is your Falcon?

--
    dk

Blade F-16
    Hobie 14
    Corsair F-242
    Mirage 25 (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    TomCat 6.2 (Sold)
    --
    Where do you sail?
  • Sweet!

We are about an hour NW of Albany, NY.

--
    dk

Blade F-16
    Hobie 14
    Corsair F-242
    Mirage 25 (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    TomCat 6.2 (Sold)
    --
  • Is the lake you sail on big enough to hoist the spinnaker on your Tiger and/or Blade? Is wind really unpredictable most of the time like it usually is on little lakes? Do you sail your Corsair F 24 on that lake or trailer to the ocean and if so where?
  • Our lake is plenty big. We fly everything on all the boats including the Corsair. I wouldn't say the wind is unpredictable but it is shifty a good deal of the time. It makes you a better sailor. icon_cool

--
    dk

Blade F-16
    Hobie 14
    Corsair F-242
    Mirage 25 (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    TomCat 6.2 (Sold)
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.