Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Need a Cat in So Cal  Bottom

• I am looking for a Cat 18-21. If anyone knows of anything please let me know. I want something very clean, trailerable and don't mind replacing a trampoline, lines and polishing things up. I don't want something that needs fiberglass repair or has issues like delamination etc..

Edited by expoguy on Jul 18, 2017 - 07:03 PM.
  • Have a Prindle 18 with very nice sails, and a 20' wood Tornado on tilt trailer or glass Tornado freshly painted on tilt or road trailer. Pete 909-800-5237. Listed in classifieds. no issues. Mast up storage here in Big Bear & racing every weekend in 10-15.

Edited by pbegle on Jul 18, 2017 - 09:00 PM.
  • expoguy,
    Pete (pbegle) has been a dealer of beachcats, and has sailed/raced them for nearly longer than I have been breathing. He is honest and very knowledgeable. If you are even vaguely interested in one of his cats, you cannot do better than dealing with him.
    I met him through thebeachcats.com, and have raced against him offshore in CA.

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • Thanks, Bob. Did you get my payment!
  • klozhaldexpoguy,
    Pete (pbegle) has been a dealer of beachcats, and has sailed/raced them for nearly longer than I have been breathing. He is honest and very knowledgeable. If you are even vaguely interested in one of his cats, you cannot do better than dealing with him.
    I met him through thebeachcats.com, and have raced against him offshore in CA.

Thank you for that information. I did talk with him and just waiting for the right boat to come available. I have two prindle 18s to look at and should have something soon.
  • pbegleThanks, Bob. Did you get my payment!

icon_wink I'll collect when next I see you.

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.