Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Here  Bottom

• Lets get the sails up the sticks and sound off here in this post ... who is in !

RnBCYC present !!!
  • I'm a new beach cat sailor searching for launch sites in the area. I live inWilliamsburg and sites seem few and far between.

--
    Todd

Virginia
    --
  • Todd, there is an active fleet in Virginia Beach (Hobie Fleet 32). A bit of a haul from Williamsburg, but if interested PM me. Most of the fleet keeps their boats at Chesapaeake Beach, Virginia Beach. I split time between there and East Beach in Norfolk.

--
    Kip
    NACRA 5.8na
    Chesapeake, VA
    --
  • I'm glad to hear there is an active Hobie fleet in Va Beach! Makes me excited about getting home from overseas and buying my first H16. Just hope I can find one decent priced so I can hit the water again. I've never owned one before but have rented many times and I'm hooked.
  • Hi! Is anyone still active on this forum in the Chesapeake Bay?
  • Yes, we have an active fleet of F16's/18's and Inter-20's plus a ton of A-Cats now at West River Sailing Club in Galesville, MD.
  • Yes, I beach launch my Hobie 14T from the bay side of Virginia Beach.
  • randomYes, I beach launch my Hobie 14T from the bay side of Virginia Beach.

Welcome to TheBeachcats.com Random!

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • cropdusterI'm glad to hear there is an active Hobie fleet in Va Beach! Makes me excited about getting home from overseas and buying my first H16. Just hope I can find one decent priced so I can hit the water again. I've never owned one before but have rented many times and I'm hooked.

Cropduster

contact me as I've got a 1982 Hobie 16 that I'm about to put an ad up for sale in the coming days
    comes with a trailer and ready to sail.
    I'm in Raleigh NC

TopCat 16

Edited by topcat16 on May 15, 2020 - 02:09 PM.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.