Here

Lets get the sails up the sticks and sound off here in this post ... who is in !

RnBCYC present !!!
I'm a new beach cat sailor searching for launch sites in the area. I live inWilliamsburg and sites seem few and far between.

--
Todd

Virginia
--
Todd, there is an active fleet in Virginia Beach (Hobie Fleet 32). A bit of a haul from Williamsburg, but if interested PM me. Most of the fleet keeps their boats at Chesapaeake Beach, Virginia Beach. I split time between there and East Beach in Norfolk.

--
Kip
NACRA 5.8na
Chesapeake, VA
--
I'm glad to hear there is an active Hobie fleet in Va Beach! Makes me excited about getting home from overseas and buying my first H16. Just hope I can find one decent priced so I can hit the water again. I've never owned one before but have rented many times and I'm hooked.
Hi! Is anyone still active on this forum in the Chesapeake Bay?
Yes, we have an active fleet of F16's/18's and Inter-20's plus a ton of A-Cats now at West River Sailing Club in Galesville, MD.
Yes, I beach launch my Hobie 14T from the bay side of Virginia Beach.
randomYes, I beach launch my Hobie 14T from the bay side of Virginia Beach.

Welcome to TheBeachcats.com Random!

--
Damon Linkous
1992 Hobie 18
Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
--
cropdusterI'm glad to hear there is an active Hobie fleet in Va Beach! Makes me excited about getting home from overseas and buying my first H16. Just hope I can find one decent priced so I can hit the water again. I've never owned one before but have rented many times and I'm hooked.

Cropduster

contact me as I've got a 1982 Hobie 16 that I'm about to put an ad up for sale in the coming days
comes with a trailer and ready to sail.
I'm in Raleigh NC

TopCat 16

Edited by topcat16 on May 15, 2020 - 02:09 PM.