Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Trampoline lacing  Bottom

• So i bought a new trampoline for my h16 becasue the other one was completly gone. I ended up buying 50 feet of rope off of ebay that says it is for the purpose of lacing the trampoline. My problem is i have no idea how to do that. Is it supposed to be done with one continous piece or do i need to cut my rope? And if so how long should the pieces be? everyones help would be great the weather is getting nice so i cant wait to head out
  • My 2 cents. You will need to cut it into three pieces, one 19', two 15'. The 19' is used for the center and the 15' for the two back.
  • I've got the assembly manual. I can email it to you. It's even got pictures.
  • eliudeI've got the assembly manual. I can email it to you. It's even got pictures.

I will need to buy a new trampoline for my Hobie Cat 14. I am afraid I will have to take the whole boat apart. Would you email me that assembly manual at mdescoll@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • you can also check out the Hobiecat site and view the assembly manual.
    http://www.hobiecat.com/support/index.html
  • I just relaced my Hobie 16 a little trick I used was I laced up the tramp as tight as I could. Then I wet down the lines and put dish soap (to reduce friction when going through the holes in tramp). Starting from the begining I pulled slack from forward to aft and retied the final knot on center lace. Do the same for the sides. It was really amazing how much tighter the tramp got using this technique.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.