Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Who all is here from the Space Coast area?  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• mookieWe sail around Daytona in our new to us Taipan 4.9. The Lake Monroe Sailing Association in Sanford is a great bunch, and can get 20 boats on the line for Wednesday night races.

Hey Bill...Did you sell the Falcon??

--
    Pete
    2001 NACRA 450 SOLD
    2000 NACRA 500 TOTAL LOSS
    2004 NACRA INTER 20 SOLD
    2016 NACRA 500 Sport
    DeLand, FL
    --
  • Thanks guys. I went out of Jorgesen Landing in grant yesterday. Got stuck pulling boat out. Going to the south end of Sebastian inlet today.
  • Happy New Year, Sailors. I'm in Orlando, mast up on Lake Conway. Just got new sails and put on a new tramp. She's sailing really well. Looking for crew who like to sail fast! Have sail various other areas including Halifax from Tomoka St park, Daytona, Fort De Soto, Lake Monroe and Space Coast. Like to explore more areas - especially offshore. Also looking to enter the weekly Rum Race in Sanford, once it stats up again in March.
  • QuoteLike to explore more areas - especially offshore.

Dunedin isn't too far from O-town
    lots of fun islands to land on in St Joeseph's sound and Old Clearwater Bay
    Gulf access to other islands too (3 rooker, anclote key, etc)
    2 night mast up parking passes available at Dunedin rec center
  • Hello! I'm Brandon. I'm from Orlando, but now temporarily residing in Miami icon_smile
  • Going outta grant tomorrow. 1 hobie 18, 1 hobie 14
  • Planning on sailing Titusville on Indian River on Sat May 2nd, would be great to get some more boats out.
    Will need to stay 6' apart.
  • Current FL guidelines require 50' between boats.

https://myfwc.com/recreation/notices/covid-19/

Just letting you know as it is being aggressively enforced here in North FL. Fine is 200$

Brad in Jax
    2x Stiletto 27's one for sale soon.
  • Brad
    Thank you for the info, good to to know.
  • Sailing out of Kelly Park on Merritt Island on Sat the 23rd.
  • zuluSailing out of Kelly Park on Merritt Island on Sat the 23rd.

We were at Pineda causeway yesterday. 4 cats out. Sending you a pm, with cell number.
  • I am a long way from the space coast but want to know if any of you guys are going to watch the space launch from your beach cats?

--
    dk

Blade F-16
    Hobie 14
    Corsair F-242
    Mirage 25 (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    Hobie Tiger (Sold)
    TomCat 6.2 (Sold)
    --
  • Hi, live in Orlando, not far from UCF. Have an old Hobie 16 I just pulled out of the water (we're on a small lake) to get it fixed up. Looking to connect with other Hobie (or cat) sailors to get ideas on replacement parts and suggestions. Got several things I need to do, btu first up is a new tramp. Suggestions?

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.