Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Cat Trax -- Trailer Holders  Bottom

• I've read several posts stating that people's trailers have Cat Trax holders, and I've searched for a picture of what they look like with no luck... Can someone post a picture of how they have them mounted to the trailer when traveling? Currently, I just tie mine to the tramp and pray they don't fall off.

Thanks-
    Chris

--
    16' Prindle
    Emerald Coast of Florida
    --
  • I would be curious to hear other's responses. I put mine on the top of the hulls on the front or rear. Some people put theirs on the trailer crossbars underneath.

--
    -Zach
    --
  • This is the best system I have had on any and all my boats. Catrax axle held in place with a trucker's rubber hood latch. Enlarge picture and zoom to bottom. You can see one of the two vertical support post that are part of the trailer's a-frame. Image is in my folder.
    http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=102171&g2_serialNumber=3

--
    Philip
    --
  • Mine just ride across the top of the hulls as well.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • I put my setup in the tech photos section. Can take more and better photos upon request

--
    Jeff
    Houston TX
    1986 Hobie 18 Sail# 13031
    --
  • http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=83025&g2_

i have a sheet of marine plywood on the trailor. i put a cleat on both ends and cleat the cattrax to it...easy!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • That PBR keg better be empty . . .

--
    Philip
    --
  • My trailex has 2 vertical posts (about 2 ft tall) on the toung between the front mast support and where the boat box is mounted. Each post has a rubber V-shaped cradle. The distance between the posts locates them just on the outside of the cat trax wheels.
    I've had this set-up on 2 trailers and works very well.
  • presto13031I put my setup in the tech photos section. Can take more and better photos upon request

Bloody brilliant! I'm not sure that I have enough room between the sail box and mast crutch....gonna check on that.

--
    Jerome Vaughan
    Hobie 16
    Clinton, Mississippi
    --
  • QuoteThat PBR keg better be empty . . .

it was drained in less than 6 hours after hooking it up, it amazing how many friends you have when tap a keg! looking into homebrewing, i have several old kegs around and am looking to put them to use...bulk buying and all that.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.