Cat Trax -- Trailer Holders

I've read several posts stating that people's trailers have Cat Trax holders, and I've searched for a picture of what they look like with no luck... Can someone post a picture of how they have them mounted to the trailer when traveling? Currently, I just tie mine to the tramp and pray they don't fall off.

Thanks-
Chris

--
16' Prindle
Emerald Coast of Florida
--
I would be curious to hear other's responses. I put mine on the top of the hulls on the front or rear. Some people put theirs on the trailer crossbars underneath.

--
-Zach
--
This is the best system I have had on any and all my boats. Catrax axle held in place with a trucker's rubber hood latch. Enlarge picture and zoom to bottom. You can see one of the two vertical support post that are part of the trailer's a-frame. Image is in my folder.
http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=102171&g2_serialNumber=3

--
Philip
--
Mine just ride across the top of the hulls as well.

--
Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
Member: Utah Sailing Association
1982 Prindle 18
1986 Hobie 17
1982 Prindle 16
1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
--
I put my setup in the tech photos section. Can take more and better photos upon request

--
Jeff
Houston TX
1986 Hobie 18 Sail# 13031
--
http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=83025&g2_

i have a sheet of marine plywood on the trailor. i put a cleat on both ends and cleat the cattrax to it...easy!

--
Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
bill harris
hattiesburg, mississippi
prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
--
That PBR keg better be empty . . .

--
Philip
--
My trailex has 2 vertical posts (about 2 ft tall) on the toung between the front mast support and where the boat box is mounted. Each post has a rubber V-shaped cradle. The distance between the posts locates them just on the outside of the cat trax wheels.
I've had this set-up on 2 trailers and works very well.
presto13031I put my setup in the tech photos section. Can take more and better photos upon request

Bloody brilliant! I'm not sure that I have enough room between the sail box and mast crutch....gonna check on that.

--
Jerome Vaughan
Hobie 16
Clinton, Mississippi
--
QuoteThat PBR keg better be empty . . .

it was drained in less than 6 hours after hooking it up, it amazing how many friends you have when tap a keg! looking into homebrewing, i have several old kegs around and am looking to put them to use...bulk buying and all that.

--
Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
bill harris
hattiesburg, mississippi
prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
--