Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Curved deck plate  Bottom

• Ok my last question. I came across a website/company in California that has 5" and 6" curved deck plates. They didn't respond to my email inquiry. Viking? Anyone buy one of them from a dealer? Still avaiable? Specs?
    I have found it interesting lately in that I have contacted a few companies online requesting products with no responses. APS is included. I asked 4 times for a catalog and they can't send one. Even emailed a company rep. My last request to them they fulfilled which was this.... Please don't send me a catalog.... icon_cool ...I knew they could handle that!
    Although I did order a deck plate from a kayak/windsurf business in UT and I received it in 2 days. Wow.
  • here's a link to the APS catalog
    http://www.livedigitaledi…om/publication/?i=111894

--
    Ron
    Nacra F18
    Reservoir Sailing Assn.
    Brandon, Mississippi
    --
  • I have used the Viking curved ports, worked well for me. I got them from Murray's. They have had good customer service when I needed assistance.

--
    Scott,
    ‘92 H18 w/SX wings
    ‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
    ‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
    --
  • I'm curious? What was the place in UT ou ordered from since I live there.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • Quarath...just checked my email.

Merchant
    marine products pro shop, inc
    sales@marine-products.com

fast service!!!

RE: APS....my concern with them (I am aware of their website) is that if they can't send me a catalog when a customer rep said they would (2x) as well as the automated request form....I am not sure I want to do business with them.
    I'll go with Murrays..I think they carry the rope loks too.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.