Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

• This is rather minor item but thought I'd ask....is it known/intended that a different log in is required for the classifieds? Seems when I log in to get to the site and then go in to the classifieds to do a search, I have to log in again...? Same user id/password but it's as if I had not logged in already? If this is a pebkac error, please let me know.

VR
    Bert

--
    Bert Scott
    Niceville, FL
    Nacra F18
    --
  • ~~ It must'av been a "fluk" thing...... That happened to me once or twice....... I was just in the classifieds to try it out and I was still logged in......

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • BeestThis is rather minor item but thought I'd ask....is it known/intended that a different log in is required for the classifieds? Seems when I log in to get to the site and then go in to the classifieds to do a search, I have to log in again...?

No, that shouldn't happen. Must be your browser cookies have become confused.

You can easily clear all cookies used by TheBeachcats.com by going to this link.
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…/misc.php?action=cookies
    and click on the "Delete These Cookies" button.

Then login again and try going to classifieds. Please let me know the results.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • OK thanks...I figured it was a PEBKAC error (problem exists between the keyboard and the chair)

--
    Bert Scott
    Niceville, FL
    Nacra F18
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.