Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Bought a P18 and love it.  Bottom

• I've been looking for a good Prindle 18 for a while and now I have one. There has been a few nice 18's for sale here on Beachcats but with the price of fuel the sticker price can rise fast. I bought my Prindle from rdchoke here on the Beachcat classified.

I can't say enough good things about RD. This guy was spectacular and great guy to know. Very helpful and knowledgeable! If your reading this RD my email is tctrader30@yahoo.com

Good luck with your career.

Jim
  • congrads on the prindle! your gonna love it...i love my p-16, easy and bulletproof. slight learning curve on the rudders but not a big deal(plenty of post here on them), takeing mine out today! cheers!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Coastrat your going out today? You dog. We got about 5 inches of snow today, what a buzz kill. I love the Prindle's I have a P16 too. I was lucky enough to find a second set of sails for the P16 too. The sails I picked up are in great shape and they are exactly like your sails. Have fun today, meanwhile I'll be shoveling.
  • don't worry Spray, we get our payback during summer when it's 100 degrees most every day...it will zombify you!!! you sewat through your shirt walking to the car. i'll take some shots just to piss you off!!!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.