Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

ERICE, are you out there?  Bottom

• I can't make the PM work on this little netbook I carry overseas.
    I was in Japan Wed night, dropped that part for your Nacra at the post office in Narita. Actually I had one of the young "language girls" that we carry do most of the work as I only understand about 50 words of Japanese!
    She asked about the address, I copied it exactly as you sent it to me. I think she said it would be there Sat morning.
    Don't worry about the cost, postage was a pittance compared to the $80 UPS wanted to ship it from Canada. Hope it fits.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • hi Ed, thanks for that, up to necks in snow up here. when you get home if you've got a paypal account pm your details and i'll send you something for a beer or whatever
  • cool! my daughter just brought it in from the post box, 11.50am icon_smile
  • Ah, in sailing beer is currency! That is what makes sailing great!

It's also great when fellow sailors across the world can help each other out!

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • I have a Paypal, don't worry about it. You can see the top is a bit worn, but there are no cracks visible, so it should work, even if only as a spare if your original breaks.
    Glad you could use it.
    I didn't even leave the hotel the next day, it snowed the entire bloody day in Narita. I've never seen that, though I know they get lots of snow on the north Islands. We had to have the wings & tail sprayed, took them 45 minutes to do the 777.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.