Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

h 18 build  Bottom

• Hey, met this guy who is selling me his H 18 for 100. Its only got the hulls, cross beam, mast, and rudder assembly. I have my freestyle 474 which I love, but thats my single hander and put a bit more money into it. My plan is to just get this thing sailing with some used parts. Going to sell the trailer for a few hundred. Ill keep you posted on progress, but I am hoping some of you have some H 18 parts lying around.. need daggers, sail, and boom to start.
  • There are lots of H18 parts in the classified ads right now. But putting a boat together that needs that many parts is likely going to end up costing quite a bit (relatively). Probably be over $2000 by the time you are done, maybe more and it could take you the whole season to find everything you need used. There is at least one complete H18 available in the adds for that price.

D.

edited by: Wolfman, May 19, 2010 - 10:16 PM

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • Have daggers, traveler car, other small parts. See my ad in Parts on this site. Pete
  • Where are you located, shipping things like a boom could be difficult.

--
    Scott,
    ‘92 H18 w/SX wings
    ‘95 Hobie Funseeker 12 (Holder 12)
    ‘96/‘01/‘14 Hobie Waves
    --
  • Im located in Minneapolis... Wolfman,I have my other boat all rigged up for the season so this is more of a project I am putting together. My goal is to find a junk 18 for parts. Things constantly pop up on craigslist which are always a find

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.