Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

GT300  Bottom

• I see the race is coming up in a few months. Was wondering if anyone around here was going to race?
  • I was going to do the whole race this year but the girlfriend booked a cruise two weeks before the race for 7 days. If work would let me take two weeks off in a row i would do it, but they dont allow that. So another year of the Dash for me. The dash is fun even though its only 40 miles or so.
  • turtlecatI see the race is coming up in a few months. Was wondering if anyone around here was going to race?

I will be... Last year N20, this year F18. Just need to find ground crew.

• Well my neighbor is seriously trying to get me to commit to the race...but I dont think I'm "quite there yet." I did see from the GT300 site that there is one of the new Hobie Wild Cats registered in the race (Tomko). I'm interested to see how it does!
  • Tomko could probably sail a Prindle 16 and still do well. What im saying is that the wildcat will probably do well because The nut behind the tiller is what makes the most difference.
  • TurboCat} The nut behind the tiller is what makes the most difference.[/quote

Team RuffRider and the Cannon Fodde

Team RuffRider and the Cannon Fodders... :)

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.