Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nacra 5.2 diagram  Bottom

• Does anyone have the key to this diagram?
    http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=71859&g2_serialNumber=3&g2_GALLERYSID=b395b7f46a18b8cb7348452e773de393

--
    Gray Amick
    Chapin, SC
    '77 NACRA 5.2
    --
  • I would love to have that also!! Maybe a better copy of the diagram too if someone has it stashed somewhere.

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • some years ago when i got my 1982 5.2 it came with a standard manual for nacras made about that time, it's scanned and online here in the technical gallery where the pages can be view individually or downloaded as a pdf

it has the same diagram but came with no key

i presume it was for ordering parts by phone through the dealer, ie "i want 1 each of the 100 + 99 battens" (on my 5.2 i think when measuring their flex characteristics/weight that there were only 2 weights)

in fact it is the same diagram as both have the same japanese comment handwritten where the forestay meets the bridal "kono pin desu/ this pin please" icon_biggrin

http://www.thebeachcats.com/index.php?module=pictures&g2_itemId=10570

you could make up a key by cross referencing with the nacra old boat parts list on their website i guess

edited by: erice, Jan 29, 2010 - 04:42 PM
  • Darn, I was hoping that there was a key that went with the diagram. Hard to figure out what they are talking about in the manual when you don't know what the part is called. I think I have it all figured out now but it would have been nice.

That's hilarious actually, you have no idea how many times I read that manual and thought to myself. 'I wonder what the Japanese notes say? I bet they would answer the questions I have.'

Regards,
    Dave

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.