Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Hobie Greeting cards - Fishing expedition  Bottom

• I was wondering the other day... as I created my (almost) annual Hobie Christmas card... would anyone else be interested in Hobie cards? Some are Christmas cards, some are more general, but all are Hobie. Some are potentially customizable to your personal sail colors. I thought perhaps I could sell these on the internet, make my fortune, and never do anything except sail beachcats for the rest of my days.

I'm just looking for some feedback as to whether something like this would be of interest to the beach cat community.

I have attached a small sampling here:
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/SLaun/Hobie%20cards/Xmas_Hobies_2009.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/SLaun/Hobie%20cards/Hobie2002.jpg
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q289/SLaun/Hobie%20cards/XmasBill.jpg

Any and all comments are welcome.

-Sue
    Lake Erie

edited by: Sue, Dec 23, 2009 - 08:47 AM
  • Hi Sue, i only looked at 1 card but it looked nice... perhaps the Hobie forums would be a great place to start advertising them for resale. i am sure you could find some interested parties.

Good luck
  • Sue, you can post the pictures directly onto this site. Go to your photobucket account & find the images you want to post. Below each image there are four options, left click the bottom one IMG Code. When it highlights blue, right click (to get a menu)then left click "copy".
    Now, go to Beachcats forum, & click "image", it is the 3rd choice, just below & to the right of where you are typing your post. This will insert the following into your post.

Place your cursor just to the right of the "g" in the first "img". Backspace to remove the letters "img", then paste tyhe photobucket data that you copied in step one.Presto, your image will now show up in your post.
    This will increase your exposure by letting everyone who reads your post see the image. In my experience over 1/2 are to lazy to copy & paste your link into their browser. IF the image isn't already there, or they can't live click it they will move on.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Thanks, EC! I have updated my post. Some forums do not allow images because it takes up too much space, but this is definite better.

Andrew... Good idea with the the Hobie forums, too. (Especially since my first 2 replies here are from Mystere and Nacra folks!)
  • Sue..... They look good, I like 1 & 2 the best~~ #1 is my favorite.... and I'm a Hobie guy~~ 17 & 18 Hobies... Do ya have anything for ice sailing??? icon_wink

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • Sue, you are a true artist, I'm sure the only reason there aren't more responses is because of Christmas being on top of us. It really snuck up on me this year and I'm running around like crazy.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.