Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

New guy here! My summer advetures and another shipwrecked story!  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• QuoteAnd, what can it hurt. One bottle of champaign to un name, and one to name it a new. At least you will enjoy it. :)

--

Jeeze! I think I'll just get new decals made up. Cheaper than all the expensive champaign I'll have to pour out. Course this COULD be silly fun on a summer night.
  • think neptune likes pabst blue ribbon? i'll get a keg!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • What a load of crap!!! never named a boat and never will.

Turbo
  • Quotethink neptune likes pabst blue ribbon? i'll get a keg!

who doesn't like pbr?
  • 1473flyerswho doesn't like pbr?

~ me
  • If your willing to trust just beer to please the gods, good luck. If you think beer would do it, at least offer the good stuff, maybe something Canadian.
  • thought i saw neptune's cousin at the last kegger, claimed he was a saints fan, but i thought he was a bucs fan.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Canadian beer? Newcastle is The One and Only.

Great story!
  • Great stories. I especially like the picture of you (I assume that's you) flaked out on the grass next to the boat. Looks like you just swam it to shore.

Good on you for your spirit of adventure! But... I must say that just a tad more safety consciousness might be in order for the future. We don't want to be looking at a picture of your boated, water-logged, crab-eaten body washed up on shore next time! (And I say that with a smile, as a fellow adventure-lover with my own share of "lessons learned" the hard way.)

Oh, and I think your pictures make a good advertisement for the advantages of kick-up centerboards, or no boards at all, as in the good old H16 asymmetric hull design.

icon_smile

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.