Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Having trouble staying logged in  Bottom

• Hello Damon,

Just like to say that the new site is great but I have been experiencing one little inconvenience. When I open up the web page, and log in, I check the box that says, "keep me logged in" and later, even on the same day sometimes, when I open the page again, I have to log in again. I'm not sure if there is something I am doing wrong, or what. Honestly, its not that big of a deal, but I'm a lazy guy and the 12 less keys to press when I come to the site would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

~vinny icon_cool
  • Vinny,

I'm not sure why this would be happening. The site is set to keep you logged in for 30 days unless you log out. It's possible some local browser security setting is erasing your cookie for TheBeachcats.com domain, something to check.

What browser/version are you using?

I'd be interested if others are having this problem, if you read this thread and it's happening to you, please reply here.

Thanks,

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I'm using Safari version 2.0.4 from my iMac. I'l try to mess with the cookie settings though and tell you about the results.
  • Vinny,

I don't have a Mac/Safari to look at but in Firefox there is a setting for how long to keep cookies, set it to "till they expire" instead of "untill I close the browser" or something similar to that in your settings.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Hello again,
    I set my cookie preferences to, "accept all cookies" instead of "accept cookies from sites i navigate only" and it now works. I just logged in, checked the box, then restarted, came back onto the site, and I'm already logged in. Thanks for your help Damon.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.