Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Is this bad????  Bottom

• I recently booked my first vacation out of the US in three years. I decided to go to the Bahamas in November it is a short flight from NJ and it?s the Caribbean.

This is what I am wondering if I should be concerned about:
    I was caught up between a couple places but I ultimately went with the resort that had beach cats available to guests.
    Also I had the opportunity to go during the summer, but figured I would be wasting decent sailing time here in NJ, so I booked for Thanksgiving.
    I think I have the sailing bug!
  • sounds right to me!

i dont even want to give up a single say sailing (and i sail 120 days a year) ... when i had family in town (they refuse to get wet) we went to the beach and watched the cats....
  • Hell, I was sitting on the beach in Naples FL last week watching the kite boarders rip it up and wishing my cat was there! Wind was perfect! I could just picture myself rigging and launching. Then we came back to snow in Chicago! Any vacation that extends your season is a worthy one.
  • lawrencer2003Hell, I was sitting on the beach in Naples FL last week watching the kite boarders rip it up and wishing my cat was there! Wind was perfect! I could just picture myself rigging and launching. Then we came back to snow in Chicago! Any vacation that extends your season is a worthy one.

I was just in Chicago for spring break and saw there were a ton of cats in evanston. Do you ever sail around there?
  • Yes sort of. I sail out of Glencoe a few miles to the north. Our beach is all cats. We'll run down to Evanston when the wind is right.
  • awesome, i was checking out northwestern university for college and as soon as i saw the cats on their beach i went crazy haha

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.