Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

H16 Standing rigging replacement  Bottom

• Does anyone have any recommendations for new rigging? Salty Dog Marine is having a sale and I would like to know who I should go with and who I should avoid when it comes to replacing the shrouds and forestay rigging.

Thanks for your input.

Martin
  • avoid any place that is not a sailing shop (like west marine).. they usually don't know everything they should about cats. I don't think most west marines handle rigging but some do and i have seen them mis-cut shrouds.

Salty dog is a good company to deal with.. they are fine i would think
  • I've had great luck with Murray's Marine here in CA. www.murrays.com
  • You can always support your local Hobie dealer, that is what keeps them in business. If you fail to support them, next thing you know, THEY ARE GONE
  • HULLFLYERYou can always support your local Hobie dealer, that is what keeps them in business. If you fail to support them, next thing you know, THEY ARE GONE

I agree... we have a local repair guy who is my mentor.. i purchase almost exclusively from him, pay in cash (so he doesn't lose the 5% credit card companies take) and even try to use him to do work i could do myself... (but he won't wax my boat)....

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.