Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

A-Class Cat on Ebay  Bottom

• Well, the A-class cat is my ultimate dream boat, and this one looks in pretty good shape, but you never know with those fragile boats.

Link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaym…08&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
  • I see it sold pretty cheap considering. Did you bid on her?
  • I did bid but I decided not to fight for it because getting it to Illinois was goin to be a PITA.
    It looked in pretty good shape from the photos though, but I was also a little leery of seeing it sit on a concrete ramp icon_eek
  • yes - I forgot that part. I did see her on the hard, and cringed thinking of her bridleness. Im sure its for the best. Im always on the lookout for used boats and good deals. If I see something I'll give you a shout.
  • I'm going to have to start buying these boats myself. That A-Cat looked pretty complete, mast, boards, rudder system, curved main traveler track, sail, and tramp. It all looked pretty usable and even if the hulls are scratched and dented someone got a great bargain at $1,126.00 + $149.

I bet if it was listed here in the classifieds with a proper description it could bring $4-5,000 assuming the hulls are fundamentally sound.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • hmmm....I see a new career for me. icon_biggrin
  • For an A-cat that is cheap. Now I regret not getting real serious in the bidding war. icon_frown Probably a better deal than my H18.
    Sign me up for this career! icon_biggrin

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.